The_Don

Ya know those, white plastic, stackable chairs?

So will an old beat-up recliner!

It was the best seat to have aroud the fire until it broke... Guess thats what happens when you get greedy and try to stack as many women as possible on it with you;)

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I need to have futuredivot come back over here and sit on the remaining white plastic chairs I have, just so I can throw the shattered remains on my next bonfire. :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:D

But, now you have hardware= springs, hinges. to clean up.

The white chairs coat the logs in burning glow with no clean up the next day! :ph34r:

Now if combine the two, hot metal springs and hinges Etc. and coat them with the burning plastic napalm the fire walkers are going to be in for quite the surprise:o:ph34r::ph34r:
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

They will kick a small fire into overdrive like nobody's business!! B|

And it's fun to watch them melt like a scene from a Salvador Dali painting.

The only problem is, it's so cool to watch that after all the defective chair are burned, the good ones tend to follow too, just for their entertainment value.

And then you end up with nothing to sit on, and a pissed-off DZ owner.

I'll stick with garbage bags full of gasoline.

Once when I was a kid I filled Ziploc sandwich baggied with gasoline and shot baskets into the charcoal grill. It was awesome.
You should try it with aerosol cans. :ph34r:BIG BOOM!!!
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you know i read your thread title and actually wondered if the thread would be about burning those things :D not proud of it but we used to take vacations down to a beach town when i was a teenager, we'd go up to the local hotel at night and nick a few of those things to get our beach bon fires going :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Too dangerous. It causes shrapnel.

And a delay. Less risk but similar KABOOMS can be caused with a dry ice bomb (or "phase transitory medium," as I prefer to tell police).

Did you see the mythbusters episode when they put dry ice in a 2 liter bottle. KABOOM!!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

They will kick a small fire into overdrive like nobody's business!! B|

Mm-mmm. I bet that smells great. :)
I thought this thread might be about the new Far Cry 2 game. According to that, those white plastic chairs are the seating furniture of choice in Africa - they're all over the map. Also, they're strangely impervious to machine gun fire. They fly around, but they don't break at all. Now you've got me wondering how they'll respond to the flamethrower. Anybody tried?