normiss

Wake the hell up people!

i posted some of out s.l.u.t pictures on last weeks jump numbers but who cares...ill post it again

check out the pictures at
http://skydivingladies.com

our jump is under photos - october 26th initiations in zhills

and aside for some unintentional up-skirts, they are suitable for work..i think

Wow I think I'm in lust
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

BOOBIES????

J was doing his normal redheads thing yesterday...and I just don't get it. Yeah, they might be kinda psycho, but with redeeming qualities like these (attached), I consider going home every night to be well worth the risk. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yeah, they might be kinda psycho, but with redeeming qualities like these (attached), I consider going home every night to be well worth the risk.

I just want it clearly pointed out that HE was one that said "Psycho". Any disgruntled Redheads who took offence at that, Please direct your attacks accordingly.:P:D

And yes, Most all Redheads are extremely hot (And yoursThe one you belong to is absolutely a prime example).

God made them that way so that they more easily lull their prey into striking distance.;)

Mark my words... Redheads.. Nuthin but trouble!!
Nice to look at but dangerous, very dangerous.

BOOBIES????

J was doing his normal redheads thing yesterday...and I just don't get it. Yeah, they might be kinda psycho, but with redeeming qualities like these (attached), I consider going home every night to be well worth the risk. B|

Blues,
Dave

Stop posting pics of random hotties and prettending you date them. I mean, even a redhead wouldnt be crazy enough to date you.
Remster

God made them that way so that they more easily lull their prey into striking distance.;)

Mark my words... Redheads.. Nuthin but trouble!!
Nice to look at but dangerous, very dangerous.

LOL! "striking distance"! I like you're way of thinking...and I'm a semi-redheaded (more auburn) chick.;):P:P:P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

BOOBIES????

Blues,
Dave

Those ARE two VERY nice qualititties.

Besides, I have met her and with a growler in one hand and the other hand free - you never know quite what to expect.

Yes yes yes - Very good qualities indeed.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun