Da_SKiES_R_BLu

HEY ERY ONE

I just wanted to appologize to any one i may have offended imn my other posts... I WAS acting immaturly and i shoudn't have said a lot of things that i said... Im really not htat bad of a person i just dont like people thinking they can push me around... Any way, im not on this site to make enemies, so if we can all start over on a clean slate id really appreciate it................

Sorry again.....Krystal

is what who????
What??

Here's a tip for you.
If you are serious about posting here and being a skydiver, (and not just a troll poster as many suspect).
Then, dont buy into the crap people post, asks sensible questions, if they are skydiving questions ask them in the appropriate forum.
sit back and read a bit it wont take you long to figure out how this pace works, there are more cliques here than at any high school, and they are a petty jealous crew too.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you are serious about posting here and being a skydiver, (and not just a troll poster as many suspect)

I don't know whether the OP is a troll or not. But I find the fact that her name is supposedly Krystal Boll to be a bit suspicious . . .

If you are serious about posting here and being a skydiver, (and not just a troll poster as many suspect)

I don't know whether the OP is a troll or not. But I find the fact that her name is supposedly Krystal Boll to be a bit suspicious . . .

Mine's Squeak Squeak
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you are serious about posting here and being a skydiver, (and not just a troll poster as many suspect).

I don't think even a real high school student could spell that bad. It has to be someone actively trying to spell horribly and therefore a troll. Seriously is anyone else's head starting to hurt trying to decrypt these posts? There's no way with spelling and grammar like that english can be her best subject. I'm not really a grammar Nazi, hell half the time i don't bother to use punctuation, but this is just a flagrant disregard for the english language.

Da_skies: Do try to use better grammar and spelling, please. And if you really are a high school student and not a troll, please do yourself a favor and go pick up a book. [:/]

None of this is meant as a PA of course. Merely helpful suggestions.

It's quite apparant by you spelling, and some misbehaviour on your part whenever, that you were UTI at the time.

Resists the urge to post while drinking. But your apology will go a long way to the restoration of your interaction in the DZ Dot Com community. :)

-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

you are going to find that people will speak their minds here. you don't have to agree with it or like it, but attacking another person and calling them names is only going to make it so people don't want to talk with you, work with you, teach you or even hear anything that you have to say. there are less women in the sport than men so you could say that the female side has a little bit different perspective on the sport....be respectful of people, and they will in turn be respectful of you --- most of the time anyway.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

There are two ways to relate to people on this site.
- skydiving
- personal

Most of the people on this site are 15+ years older than you.
Personally, I don't have a lot of conversations with teenagers because of lack of common topics.

The standard level of interpersonal comments is 18+.
They are not only inappropriate with someone your age, but illegal. Don't.

Skydiving, game on. Ask whatever actual questions that may have sport value.

Well actually i dont drink but okay.....

And thanx.... i dont want any problems with people here or at the dz so ill try to act more "mature":)

have fun on your jump.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!