skittles_of_SDC

Should I do it?

It being a birthday jump. It'll be sunny all day. Assuming I did my math correctly it will be about 7 degrees at altitude. And to get it to go I may have to buyout the cessna load. I highly doubt anyone else will be there to jump. You have until 10:45 to help me decide. (thats when my first class gets over and I have a 3 hour window to get to the DZ, jump and get back to school.)

It being a birthday jump. It'll be sunny all day. Assuming I did my math correctly it will be about 7 degrees at altitude. And to get it to go I may have to buyout the cessna load. I highly doubt anyone else will be there to jump. You have until 10:45 to help me decide. (thats when my first class gets over and I have a 3 hour window to get to the DZ, jump and get back to school.)

A birthday jump (has to be naked, those are the rules) when it's 7 degrees at altitude? Sorry man, I just lie and say I did B|

Action©Sports

meh what is 7 degree's? (other than fucking cold :P) I did a jump that cold in Indiana right after I got my A. I wasn't cold until I landed. Then I immediatly couldn't feel my fingers to open the shield on my helmet....:P and I was also ankle deep in snow... it was fun!!!!:)

I wouldn't pay good money to go where it is 7 degrees.

I've jumped when it was 30 degrees on the ground. Too old to want to do that shit again. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Quite a bit. But I can do basic math. I'm just not sure I got the formula right. its 2 degrees less for every 1,000ft right?

2 degrees C. , 3 degrees Fahrenheit, assuming standard lapse rate. Freaking cold, no matter what. Birthday or not, you have to ask if that jump is really worth it all. As I get more jumps, I'm much less hardcore in cold weather.:D

HELL YEAH!!! That's what I'd say anyways;)
7deg isn't even cold. It was -7 at altidude the other day (friday or saturday). It only last a minute! Well. . . and a half with your wingsuitB| . Put some long undies on and jump your little birthday heart out!!

p.s. I'm stuck at work with a high of 70 taday and no open DZs. . .DO IT!!

oh and. . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

Did my 100th in february in georgia... it was in the teens at best @ altitude. I was in the cold seat in the otter with a full load of 23 while the DZM guarded the door on the way up and made sure to leave it open all the way to altitude for me... and direct air at me. Not my proudest or largest moment... in fact it may have been my smallest moment since i was born- but i did it, it was awesome, and a great story. Whuffos love it anyway.B|

don't be a b*tch, rock out with your c*ck out

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Happy birthday. I say do it. If you're by yourself and no video maybe you can talk Rook into doing some stupid pilot stuff. You know, stuff like a back loop or barrel roll. Zero G exits are fun too. You sit in the door and the pilot flies the plane out from under you. I had a pilot get a little carried away once on the way to altitude, I'm glad I was wearing the helmet at the time.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.