TrophyHusband

question for clumsy wine drinkers

I generally break a couple a year, but nothing to get too worked up over (except the last one, which I broke over my girlfriend's head :$:D).

:o What did you do to sweet Erin?

I thought I already answered that question...I broke a wine glass over her head. :S:D

Blues,
Dave

Okay, let me rephrase that... why did you break a glass over sweet Erins head??? >:(

g

I can't remember exactly. It might have been that she was getting a bit lippy, or I may have been giving her the occasional reminder of who's boss. Of course it could have also been some other reason, or no reason at all. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I generally break a couple a year, but nothing to get too worked up over (except the last one, which I broke over my girlfriend's head :$:D).

I thought I already answered that question...I broke a wine glass over her head. :S:D

Blues,
Dave

Okay, let me rephrase that... why did you break a glass over sweet Erins head??? >:(

g

I can't remember exactly. It might have been that she was getting a bit lippy, or I may have been giving her the occasional reminder of who's boss. Of course it could have also been some other reason, or no reason at all. :D

Blues,
Dave

Erin...lippy?......I can't believe it. I think you must have just been drinking too much wine:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Or you can just stick your mouth under the spout on the box.

Aren't you supposed to stab the pokey straw attached to the top of the box into the bag?
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

Go to REI (or any other decent camping store) and you will find LExan Wine Glasses, pretty much unbreakable in normal use, just don't run over them with a Land Rover.... ask me how I know that. .
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Blues,
Dave

g

Blues,
Dave

Erin...lippy?......I can't believe it. I think you must have just been drinking too much wine:P:P:P

:D:D:D

That could have been it...

Or it could have been from Dave drinking too much wine and falling asleep while watching a movie. He dropped the wine glass on my head, which hit my glasses juuuuust right and shattered the wine glass. B| Next thing I know, I'm covered in wine and pieces of glass.

At least we were drinking white wine, so it didn't stain anything. :|
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

He dropped the wine glass on my head,

Get out. Get out now. It starts like this, and soon, your picture will be on the side of milk bottles.

Who knows what kind of level a man who wears socks and tevas can stoop to.

Hey, it could be worse. Instead of tevas and socks he could wear spandex bike shorts... ;):P
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

He dropped the wine glass on my head,

Get out. Get out now. It starts like this, and soon, your picture will be on the side of milk bottles.

Who knows what kind of level a man who wears socks and tevas can stoop to.

Hey, it could be worse. Instead of tevas and socks he could wear spandex bike shorts... ;):P

Actually, I couldn't wear those...bike shorts of any sort are for subs, and the spandex ones are only for gay subs. :|

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Blues,
Dave

g

Blues,
Dave

That could have been it...

Or it could have been from Dave drinking too much wine and falling asleep while watching a movie. He dropped the wine glass on my head, which hit my glasses juuuuust right and shattered the wine glass. B| Next thing I know, I'm covered in wine and pieces of glass.

At least we were drinking white wine, so it didn't stain anything. :|

alcohol abuse i tell ya!;) of course if it was any movie that we had watched with you recently than I could certainly understand...although the vagina with teeth movie was quite frightening:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

i love wine, but it seems that a lot of wine glasses get broke around my house. i bought a couple glasses from pottery barn for $12 (one for red and one for white), but both are now broken. my mom gave me some glasses from who-knows-where, but they are broken too. somehow i ended up with a cordial glass from somewhere, and it got broke within a month of aquiring it. i've seen ads in rv cataloges for acrylic glasses that won't break. they are supposed to feel just like reall glass, but do they really? are there wine glasses that can stand up too the rigors of my non-coordinated household? tonight i bought a couple of glasses from walmart that seem pretty hefty, but they are a little big, i only got 2 1/4 glasses out of a bottle of wine.

Assuming you are not buying the "wine in a box" container, the wine already comes in a "glass container"..... it would be ecologically sound, and less wasteful to just use the native container and forego the waste of massive amount of heated-silica display containers you are currently using. At the rate your are breaking glasses, you will be driving the price of glass through the roof !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Great suggestion. And on top of things, breaking one of those containers on the heads of lippy people would no doubt help curb said lippyness much quicker.

Hey! >:(

I'll hold him....you beat him!:P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

Great suggestion. And on top of things, breaking one of those containers on the heads of lippy people would no doubt help curb said lippyness much quicker.

:)Oh no! Please dont! :)

Hey, I was suggesting an ecologically-sound alternative.... lets not turn this into violence....

Second thought, I have some spare glasses you can break on each others' head.... PM me for quotes, lead crystal is at a premium, guaranteed to cause "drunkness-like" state of mind without spilling a single drop of precious wine.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

You must be new around here. Such promises only encourage Remi.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

You must be new around here. Such promises only encourage Remi.

Blues,
Dave

yeah...I know...why do you think I said it in the first place?:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

Hey Hey Hey - how did I get drug into this mess?B|[:/]

Speaking of wine glasses though, yesterday I pissed off LD, and now we have a broken glass, I got a lacerated nose that I had to glue shut, and a black eye:o

I'm switching to disposable plastic!:D

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Hey Hey Hey - how did I get drug into this mess?B|[:/]

Speaking of wine glasses though, yesterday I pissed off LD, and now we have a broken glass, I got a lacerated nose that I had to glue shut, and a black eye:o

I'm switching to disposable plastic!:D

Doc

it was just a gentle reminder to you of who the boss really is in this house of love:P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2