galvar2439

What are you thankful for?

lets clarify the statement

"women with NO standards"

sorry sweetie, I just couldn't resist:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I am thankful for the obvious things, my health, supportive family, and my wonderful friends.

These last couple of years particularly I am thankful for the lessons in life that have come in a bittersweet way. For souls who have touched mine and for souls I have touched. For demons I have run from, only to run smack into them in my adult life. For forgiveness of those who did their best and the freedom and lightness of soul I have found in my own heart.

Life is an amazing adventure and each day is a day I am thankful for and wish to embrace with the hope of a innocent child.

My health
My family
My friends - old and new and those who are yet to be discovered.
Where life has been...and where life leads.

I'm thankful for all....

either that or I've had too much Thanksgiving wine. :D:):$

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Stuck at home on call for Thanksgiving, basically waiting for text messages of problems I need to deal with.

I received many texts today BUT all but one were friends wishing Happy Thanksgiving or just saying "Hi." :)
My mom made a wonderful turkey dinner and even had a friend over to help us eat it. B|:)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

First I'm thankful for my amazing selfless husband who shows me undying support in all my silliness. I'm thankful that I have my life, my sanity (kinda.. :P ), my limbs, my family, and my friends. I'm thankful my family is so wonderful, and that everyone in it is able to stand on their own and be successful in their own fields of interest. I'm thankful I was born and raised in the Land of the Free, and also that I have recently gotten the chance to travel to see what else is out there. I'm thankful for skydiving and all the other fun activities I've discovered in the last few years :)

"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

I'm thankful i am not in Mumbai at present, with the terrorist attacks hundred dead many more injured [:/][:/]

Ahmen to that brother! Hope all ends there soon.

oddly enough, that mauy be wehre i need to bre right now...
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.