namgrunt

FOLKS THAT REALLY REALLY SUCK

#4 Cary Quattrochi and his minions :P

Now admit it; Don't you fantasize about having your own minions?
I could see Billy sitting there in a gray suit, wearing a monocle, stroking a white cat...:ph34r:

How did you know? I am getting a white cat in the next couple of days. :ph34r:

Colleague of my wife's at her office found a deaf cat, all white long hair with a blue eye and green eye. He can't keep it, so we're taking it in. This is going to be interesting.... ;)

Bet it is a male. We had a gray & white deaf male cat. Vet said it is most common in white males.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

PACKERS!!!

Agreed. Green Bay is for losers.

If living vicariously thru the pro sports team of your choice is a dysfunction, then these people are the social cretins of all time.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I apologize for the thread hijack, but how can you tell if a cat is deaf or it's just ignoring you?

We realized our's was deaf when we noticed he could be snuck up on. Kind of a unique thing to be able to do really.

The vet confirmed it.

#4 Cary Quattrochi and his minions :P

Now admit it; Don't you fantasize about having your own minions?
I could see Billy sitting there in a gray suit, wearing a monocle, stroking a white cat...:ph34r:

How did you know? I am getting a white cat in the next couple of days. :ph34r:

Colleague of my wife's at her office found a deaf cat, all white long hair with a blue eye and green eye. He can't keep it, so we're taking it in. This is going to be interesting.... ;)

Bet it is a male. We had a gray & white deaf male cat. Vet said it is most common in white males.

Not this one. It's female. It's going to be interesting how our other long haired female interacts with it. Fucking drama queen. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

librarians

Oh, I don't know... something about the books and the glasses is kind of hot!!!

Depends on their age and hotness factor. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

librarians

well yeah!!! I'm visualizing a 20 something "librarian" myself... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

librarians

I believe namgrunt meant "SUCK" in a despicable way ..... you guys are quickly migrating to "SUCK" in the proficiency way :)
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Saxby Chambliss and his supporters.

He is a despicable dirtbag.

DAGS on Max Cleland.

Then go find the youtube video of Chambliss's advertisment about Cleland.

Anyone who could support Chambliss after reading up on Cleland and seeing the ad REALLY SUCK.

If you weren't aware of what a dirtbag Chambliss is, you just plain suck for not being informed about your candidate.

librarians

I believe namgrunt meant "SUCK" in a despicable way ..... you guys are quickly migrating to "SUCK" in the proficiency way :)
I don't know... I think I prefer it going in this direction in lieu of the direction it was intended... although I have to agree that at least the three types of people that Namgrunt posted do in fact "SUCK" in a dispicable way...

I'm not sure I agree that having a different political idology as me (or someone else) belongs on the same list... (i.e. sean hannity, rush limbaugh, etc...) especially since at least both of them are nothing more then entertainers (albiet, very opinionated and potentially influental entertainers) :P:D

So I wonder if I'm off to Speakers Corner now...

Off to Speaker Corners we go.... At least there are enough posters for an Otter load....

it is/was bound to happen... the whole idea of discussing "Folks that Really really suck" is bound to end up in contraversy... :P

Off to Speaker Corners we go.... At least there are enough posters for an Otter load....

it is/was bound to happen... the whole idea of discussing "Folks that Really really suck" is bound to end up in contraversy... :P

I propose that all "Speaker Corner" ejection-prone words be loaded in the dictionary and flagged when the spell-checker runs.....

I am allowed to dream, no?B|
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"