hudsonderek

winter blows!

I have never been able to figure out why Humans would chose to live up north. Don’t they know by now that it gets really cold up there?

Haven’t they heard of UHaul?

I am in Atlanta and I am looking into moving further south because it is just too damn cold here. I couldn’t imagine living somewhere that involved white shit on the ground for extended periods of time. That is just insane.

My furnace has only worked for 6 days out of the last 90 days. It's still broke and 15F now.

I'm just looking forward to my furnace fixer friend coming back to try again for the 3rd time.

Meanwhile I'm shoveling snow for a living which is just great for the body and soul.:S:|

Man, I should be on Marco Island right now eating Grouper at the Snook Inn.B|

I am in Virginia, Skydive Suffolk that is, and I just got my demo from PD a few weeks ago, and I am trying to play with the canopy way up high, and boy...you just cant do that when it is -8F at altitude. I came down and my fingers were bright red, and in so much PAIN! Geeezz...."summer time..and the livings easy!!"B|

well...after living in the ass crack/ armpit of the USA for the past 6 years (Houston, TX) hot...sweaty...humid... I am greatful for it being 17 degrees outside right now and looking forward to a hell of a snow storm this year...