hudsonderek

package didn't arrive:(

So I bought a new to me canopy, and the fedex tracking information said that it was out for delivery today, but it's past 8:00 and it hasn't arrived:( I'm a little bummed, I waited around all day and they never came. what sucks is if they left it at the shipping facility near me I could have driven a half hour and picked it up.

yep what swervy said

the fed-exers and all delivery services are working their asses off right now it's christmas time and their is an assload of e-shopping and stuff being shipped.

they delivered a package to my house at 7:45 in the evening a couple days ago.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

So I bought a new to me canopy, and the fedex tracking information said that it was out for delivery today, but it's past 8:00 and it hasn't arrived:( I'm a little bummed, I waited around all day and they never came. what sucks is if they left it at the shipping facility near me I could have driven a half hour and picked it up.

'

It will be seized by the auto industry to help pay for their dying business.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

i've got a package in route, Sony surround sound system, they didn't leave it Friday because it required a signature, was looking forward to playing with it on the weekend :(

i'm surprised that they do not work weekends during the holidays

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

have you checked the tracking thingy on their website? keep checking it, if it still says out for delivery, it really is out for delivery. they update it quite a few times during the day.
maybe the fedex dude got snowed in ;)

.....OR Maybe the fed Ex dude just started skydiving HImself and CAN READ the return address that says....."ACME PARACHUTE Company!!!":o:D:S;)

.... just kiddin'.. :):) good luck...
what did you get???

jmy