jtnesbitt

How to get your Adrenaline Fix in the winter

Yep, I can relate... here in Michigan it's really looking like winter.
A very fluffy powdery snow has been falling for a couple of days now and although I haven't done it in years, this "powder" makes me really want to ski again...
More incentive now is having a kid old enough and adventurous enough (where'd she get that from) to want to take it up again- but with lessons for us both this time! It really is such a rush to get air born when you go over a rise or crest a hill.
So cool!

I love to ski. I hope to get at least one long weekend trip this year to anywhere within driving distance, which for me is PA, NY, VT, etc.

This is the year that I'm going to try snowboarding!

This winter will be interesting because I'll be traveling south for skydiving and then 1 or 2 beach vacations in January and February/March.

I can't wait New Year's at Z-Hills!! B|

Always be kinder than you feel.

I pull out the anal beads...the "thunder rock" series...the winter time tightens me up.:$

heh, and too think i got excited for a sec when i saw this thread was bumped. O well, it did make me laugh ;)

O! I did find a way to get a minor adren rush. I think the term is urban exploring. Sounds lame but is a lot more fun when you're sneaking into a half complete building you know workers are in to make it to the top and scope out an exit point. Very exciting indeed.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Actually we do, but its not to the extreme some people experience. Snow is rare, but it does happen. Freezing temperatures are common as is rain, lots of clouds, high winds and sleet. We just end up making less jumps, drinking more beer at the DZ and completing more hop-n-pops. Its all about wanting to skydive.

In other words, you get "chilly" in the winter and don't have a friggin clue what "cold" really is.

And for future ref:

If you can count something, use "fewer"

If you can't count it, use "less"

You didn't make less jumps, you made fewer. :P
Owned by Remi #?

And for future ref:

If you can count something, use "fewer"

If you can't count it, use "less"

You didn't make less jumps, you made fewer. :P

umm...I can count money...

but I have less money now than I did right after I got paid.. not fewer money...