Yoshi

the secret thread..

since I am no longer working a physical job and I sit on my ass PW-ing all day... I am not about 20 lbs heavier than I was in the "racey" photo in the hottie thread:S

I know Im not fat..per-say...but I have always been SUPER skinney most my life and now I am up to 190lbs...which may not seem like a lot for 6'tall...but whatever...just mostly bored and keeping this thread going:D

:Dlmao

I used to ride a crotch rocket all over town when I was in college... there were two main spots in Indy to go out.. down town and broadripple... they are about 15 miles away (25 minutes or so)

my roomate and I would ride to ripple and pick girls up and take them down town...we would tell them go in that club right there we will park and meet you inside.. then when they went inside we would pick up new girls and take them to ripple to do the same...LOL

by the end of the night there would be like 8 girls 25 minutes away from where they started not knowhing what the hell happened..lol

yeah yeah yeah.. we were ass holes...

When i was about 15 some kid pinned me down and farted on my head. We called him Windy Miller for a reason and his reputation was well deserved. I actually got into a panic under his fat arse as i thought i was gonna genuinly die from gas inhalation.

I got a bigger kid to hold him down and pee'd on his face while he cried like a baby with trying to turn his head from drowning in the pee going into his nostrols.

Andy Copland 1 - 0 Curtis Miller.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

ok....I was contacted to post this in PM...

Someone on here has a CRUSH on a YOUNGER man at her DZ! (dont hey all)B|

she IS single... not sure about him... but ill try to prod more details to post.. :)

I'm a 26 year old male, and my secret is... I like the movies: Only You, The Cutting Edge, and The Princess Bride... (The last one isn't really a secret... I just like it in general, thought it would be nice to mention... ah yes, very fun good times. Cheers!) ... .

. .

I don't have any secrets but I do like the movie Ten Things I Hate About You... which some of y'all may not know... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...