iluvtofly

Wii Fit

So I went out this morning and picked up my copy of Wii Fit that I had reserved. I just got done spending a little over an hour playing it and DAMN...I'm really impressed.

It does actually give you a pretty decent work out. It's not going to be the only thing I use to lose the 30 to 40 pounds that I want to right now. But I think that if I use both it and the gym it will help alot. It'll also be great to have because my gym isn't always open when I'm available to work out.

This is my plan. Try to do at least 1 a day (gym or Wii Fit) if not both. Once I lose the weight that I want to, drop the gym membership and just use the Wii fit on a daily basis to keep at the weight I am at.

I know this is going to be a long battle for me because I'm not counting on dieting to help me at all (food has always been one of my greatest downfalls and I have pretty much no self control when it comes to that).

Did anyone else pick up a Wii Fit today? If so what do you think? The only thing I didn't like about it was that after it got my weight and figured out my BMI it made my Mii character fat. :( (I know that's how I really look but denial is great ;))

I knew it was gonna be that way that's why I reserved it. Any video game with this much hype almost has to be reserved if you don't want to have to wait several months after it comes out to get it.

Although I'm betting you could possibly find it on ebay though you may have to pay a pretty penny for it.

I know this is going to be a long battle for me because I'm not counting on dieting to help me at all (food has always been one of my greatest downfalls and I have pretty much no self control when it comes to that).

you should reconsider... what you eat is 80% of your body make up, the other 20% is 10% genetics and 10% exercise.

My nephews got this for Christmas and I thought it was kinda cool but only played with it a day or so.

A few questions to those that have it:
* How many unlockable things are there?
* Does it hold your interest?
* Have you noticed it making a difference?

Thinking about getting one as an exercise program. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.