normiss

Live coverage of today's events.

Yeah, I'm watching it at work. Definitely more exciting than the "Regis and Kelly" that I usually have on. :P

The assistant soccer coaches actually scheduled practice at noon today. :S I had to speak to the head coach about that. It got changed!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Is anyone planning on recording the Inauguration?

If so, I would love a copy of it. :)

Unfortunately I don't have access to my MythTV server from work... I COULD record it on my DirecTV DVR but don't have any way to get it off of my DVR.

If I could access my MythTV box I would be happy to record it and get it to you or anyone else... [:/]
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Is anyone planning on recording the Inauguration?

If so, I would love a copy of it. :)

Unfortunately I don't have access to my MythTV server from work... I COULD record it on my DirecTV DVR but don't have any way to get it off of my DVR.

If I could access my MythTV box I would be happy to record it and get it to you or anyone else... [:/]

I'm sure parts of it will wind up on youtube. Not the same, but better than nothing.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Just tuned in in time to hear Obama's inaugural speech. Very strong, motivating and inspiring words!

Kinda makes me think back to 1994 here in SA :P

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we un-consciously give other people permission to do the same. As we feel liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Nelson Mandela
Speech: 1994"

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125