LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: January 24 & 25, 2009

780 : 0 : 0 :)
780 miles of driving
Rain, wind, fog
Spending an awesome weekend with friends and family - priceless!!!

xoxo
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

:(:8:0

Annual Frozen Chosen trip to Dallas for the KS Coalition only this year it was 80 on Friday.

In regards to Steve Babin, besides being a great guy he can shoot some wicked nasty photos.

Sorry I missed you guys. I had planned to come out there, but I just couldn't do it. Are y'all the ones that came last year and were keeping the otter going while all us local whimps were hiding in the heated lobby.

Actually, it was the Caravan. That's the SWEEEET!!!! thing about Skydive Dallas. They kept putting that bird up with just five on board.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Yes.
>:(

I can't believe you were there and I missed you.

No shit! I only did 3 jumps on Satuday and totally ate it on my 3rd landing out by the burn mark.

I was there Sunday morning about to get on load #2 when I got a phone call my Dad was going into surgery so I took myself off the load and got to the airport ASAP.

Boo!! I think I'm coming back on Feb. 6 for the weekend. Yay!
Always be kinder than you feel.

:$:1:?
I'm not sure if I owe :D or not. Did my 2nd head down attempt which was "interesting" then ended up on my back spinning rapidly out of control!! Only by the grace of God I got back on my belly in time to pull! Flew a perfect landing pattern and stood up my landing but my knees sure were wobbly for quite awhile! The exit we did, I might add, was totally AWESOME! :)
"It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities." - A. Dumbledore

0:0:0

booooo...I think I have a cracked rib. It hurts really bad to move and breathe. I'm going to the doc today. Needless to say, that would explain all the zeros. [:/]

I had something similar to that once. I thought maybe it was something serious, found out I just sprained one of the muscles between my ribs. Doc gave me some drugs to make it all better.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

0:0:0
This weekend was our annual midwinter party at the Ramada Inn hotel in Angola. It was the first time we did NOT go go-kart racing. It was way too cold to jump this weekend, and I still haven't put my rig back together yet anyway.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

:(:8:0

Annual Frozen Chosen trip to Dallas for the KS Coalition only this year it was 80 on Friday.

In regards to Steve Babin, besides being a great guy he can shoot some wicked nasty photos.

Thanks!
It was good meeting you guys!

Me: 0:0:0
(I'm benched at the moment.[:/]
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

0:1:0

Got back in the air this weekend with a tandem after two looooong months. Not quite ready to land on my own two feet, but the ankle will be healed soon. At least now that I have my fix I can make it 'til March!;)

Take risks not to to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping.