hullaman22

Ok This Sux

Just thought that i would through a line out there to anyone willing to help... here goes.
I know that AAD's are a good thing, but also, i know ppl that do not jump with them, as for me i have always found comfort in knowing that if some how i get knocked uncouncious that my chute will "try to open correctly". My AAD has untill Dec then the spark of its existance is snuffed out, wich means that i am going to have to dump some money and replace my old friend with a new one thats what i am pissed about. But there is a question in all of this, I am asking for someone to post a link to a site where there are good deals on aad's not really wanting to buy new so if ya'all could help out a fellow that would just be peachy:S
Ryan
The Guy Who Steals your Girlfriend

...as for me i have always found comfort in knowing that if some how i get knocked uncouncious that my chute will "try to open correctly"....:S

Am I the only one to see the irony in the fact that you dont feel safe without an AAD, but you ride a CBR6000RR in a jacket that fits you very badly (and will ride up your back and arms in a slide) and jeans.
Nice bike btw :)

Blue skies
AND
Ride safe :)

Action Air in Davis CA has three used cypres in stock right now.

I have one, but I need to call everyone on my wair list to see if they need it first.

If you can't find one, and want to be added to the wait list, then just PM me. We used the cypres calculator to determine price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Am I the only one to see the irony in the fact that you dont feel safe without an AAD, but you ride a CBR6000RR in a jacket that fits you very badly (and will ride up your back and arms in a slide) and jeans.

I wondered what the CBR had to do with the post. Nice bike, I have one too.;)

Derek

...as for me i have always found comfort in knowing that if some how i get knocked uncouncious that my chute will "try to open correctly"....:S

Blue skies
AND
Ride safe :)

I agree. Save your money for a leather jacket that fits...squid;) I'm more scared riding to the dropzone than actually jumping. You don't need an AAD anyway. Use your clutch hand next time...it's safer. How are you going to flip anyone off when your up on one? Nice bike BTW.

He's wearing boots, helmet, gloves, and a jacket...and you call him a squid. Be honest with yourself, when it's 100+ outside do you wear that much gear? I don't.

I was kidding about the squid thing. Honestly dude, I dress for the crash, not the ride...even when I'm not at the track and/or it's 100+ out.