Spizzzarko

Caption the Avatar above you part 2!!!!

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." Amen.

Owned by Remi #?

Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?

Nee!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

*They* dressed me up like this!

****do you ever check your e-mail here???****:P

I wonder what'll get me first... that killer cat thing or the cancer.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Yes, shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.

I, however, am Roger the Shrubber's arch enemy. I eat Shurbberies. I anger all those that Shrubber.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You don't frighten us with your silly knees-bent running around advancing behavior!

I Vant to Smoke your Stuvf
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Psst! I'm really Spizzarko in disguise! :P

So THIS is what gonzo was hiding behind his sign.

I TOLD YOU someone was going to lose an eye! Why's it always me?!?