Twoply

Sexy outfits for fun

I went to a strip club for a bachelor party back in June or July and I saw a dancer wearing something like these.

Oooo man they were hot. I'm telling the woman to get some.

Dont ask me why I jsut remembered.

If any of you ladies are nervous to wear some exotic attire for your man, feel free to email me a picture with good lighting so I can give you an honest, non biased opinion.

I think this joke belongs in this thread:

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried female friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress. I have been married for 26+ years to the same man.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by wearing a black leather bra, black stockings, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes. Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, black stockings, tall stiletto heels and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stiletto heels and a mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night long.

Then I had to share my story:

When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stiletto heels and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said,

'What's for dinner, Batman?'

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Maybe one of you guys can help me out.

What do you search for if you are looking for one of these skirts that only covers your butt? It's like this picture, but more straight and square and not so flashy. They start and end only at the sides and wrap around the back.
Kind of like a butt-cape.

Ok, you can also try Gigi's closet. or go to Amazom.com and do a search under Exotic Apperal.They have all types there.
I've gotten alot of stuff for Christine there for reasonable prices
Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)