guppie01

Cell Phones

Since you're on the go a lot and/or [if] you need access to e-mail & whatnot I would still consider a blackberry. I know nothing about the storm, but I have the curve for 6-8 months, have no problems, & am happy with it.

The only thing I dont like about my curve is that when I have had a few drinks i seem to drop it a lot. But it still works so that is a plus...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Since you're on the go a lot and/or [if] you need access to e-mail & whatnot I would still consider a blackberry. I know nothing about the storm, but I have the curve for 6-8 months, have no problems, & am happy with it.

The only thing I dont like about my curve is that when I have had a few drinks i seem to drop it a lot. But it still works so that is a plus...:D

I have a friend of mine who, when he was shopping for a new blackberry a few years ago, the salesman told him that they were very tough and that you could drive a car over it in the driveway and it would still work. He promptly took his brand new pager out, and ran it over, just to see if he was bullshitting or not. It still worked! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have a friend of mine who, when he was shopping for a new blackberry a few years ago, the salesman told him that they were very tough and that you could drive a car over it in the driveway and it would still work. He promptly took his brand new pager out, and ran it over, just to see if he was bullshitting or not. It still worked! :D

i just saw what happens to an IPhone when dropped.

The thing shatters..:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

And that is why I have a blackberry. It's usually tucked in my back pocket. I have had it ripped out a few times due to snagging on something, mostly the seat belts when I climb out of my car. Yesterday I had to reach hard under the car next to mine at a parking garage to retrieve my pager AND holster, which were 6 inches apart. Fuck.... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Consider the Blackberry Curve..... I love mine and all the bugs are now seemingly worked out with the recent updates.... I tried the Storm and went back to the Curve.

Blues
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

And the lesson that we have learned today is ... Take care of your belongings B|
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Funny--in the beginning I was very careful with mine (and still try to be), since the sales rep told me that blackberrys are very delicate. Although I've dropped mine quite a few times now, and it still works perfectly. B| There are a few chips & scratches if you look closely, but as long as the phone works like it was designed to I don't care. This is one tough cookie! B|

My sistter told me to get an Iphone, but I don't see what's so special about them, & they are just not for me. When I buy something it's because it functions well & suits me in that respect--not because it's flashy & looks cool. Which is exactly the type of person my sister is.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

That's a lot of effort to go through just so i won't leave you singing messages any more. you could just block my number

How come I don't get singing msgs from you? I feel so left out ......:P

Maybe because I don't have your Right Coast number:P
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

That's a lot of effort to go through just so i won't leave you singing messages any more. you could just block my number

How come I don't get singing msgs from you? I feel so left out ......:P

Maybe because I don't have your Right Coast number:P

well I will fix that....;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I agree about the Blackberry Curve, then you can just Blackberry message me :-)

That's 1 thing I cant figure out -- what is the benefit of blackberry messing? (if any), since it appears to be identical to normal text messaging. :S

That's 1 thing I cant figure out -- what is the benefit of blackberry messing? (if any), since it appears to be identical to normal text messaging. :S

YAY!!!! Somebody who agrees with me!!!!B|
You don't have to pay for text messages and I don't have unlimited texts.

OH, that I did not know. That's quite nice.

I learned something today. :)

OH, that I did not know. That's quite nice.

I learned something today. :)
Happy to help :)
I find it easier to use for a conversations than texting too, b/c of little features it has, such as clicking enter to send instead of going to the menu and clicking send. I'm a big fan of less clicks to do something.

I got the Versa - This is the freaking cadillac!!! LOVE IT!!! I was also able to get the plan for no more than I was paying before - YAHOOOOO!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I was considering the Dare, but wanted a Blackberry. Global capability and a fast browser were essential. I waited a while to get the Storm, until they had a chance to work out the bugs. Knock on wood, it's been GREAT. I have but one single complaint: I text A LOT, and it had a steep learning curve in that department. It's probably taken me a month or two to get fast, but it's no longer an issue. Still, texting while driving is almost out of the question (must be looking at the phone to text, because you obviously can't go on feel with no buttons), though that's probably a good thing.

Not everybody has a blackberry though! I have unlimited texting, so for me its much easier to just text with everybody!

I just found out about the bb msger thingy tonight. Thanks billy! :)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Not everybody has a blackberry though! I have unlimited texting, so for me its much easier to just text with everybody!

PM me your pin.:)

y'all are doomed now... and have me to blame for it. :D

Do you sing that bad? :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Do you sing that bad? :P

Only one way to find out. :D