d_squared431

It isn't starting out to be a good day....[:|]

I walked in the door and set down my lunch and drop my coffee all over me and the floor. I am not caffeinated and all wet and sticky and now i have a giant mess on the floor to clean up......:|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Your not wearing green are you? :P

Yes I am .....I am wearing a green shirt and a scrub top with little green frogs on it. As well as a little green sticker thingy strategically placed...:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I feel for ya. For the third day in a row, my brother has brought his sick kids to work for me to take care of them. >:( Yesterday, I gave my nephew some cereal. He spilled it all over himself, the chair and the floor. I sent him to the bathtub to clean up, and come to find out that he had pooped in his underwear. I didn't know what to clean up first! :S

Today, my niece is here with a horrid cough. I've banned her from coming into my office to use the computer next to me. I will probably forever be known as the "mean" aunt now. I don't care, I have plans this weekend and snotty-nosed kids are not going to ruin it! :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Suppose what ya do next depends on where you're at right now...
Are you at Work or Home??
[:/]
Hope it's not gonna one of those "Murphy's Law" kinda days for ya. But once the day gets rolling like that... there goes the whole day sometimes!

I am making a new pot of coffee so i can get my coffee fix and thinking it was just the distraction of my friend calling me. I can not walk, talk, and clock in all at one time. I should have known better..:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

distraction of my friend calling me.

Tell your friend to stay at least 2 hours away from you so you don't have to deal with them:P

She lives on the west coast so she is more than 3 hours away from me....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I'm sorry. I got distracted at you saying you are now all wet and sticky and missed everything else in this thread.

:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Cookie, Beer, Massage...go figure! :P

To be at home with my thin mints, beer and massage chair right now...:D

Look at it this way...no matter how icky ya feel, yer clothes will be wide awake all day! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Let's see the green sticker thingie. ;)

I will send you one...;):)

Woohoo thanks! It's so pretty. :)

It is the least I could do since you sent it too me....;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I feel for you. Went to sit down with a cup of coffee at work once and just managed to drop the whole lot into my lap. Luckily it wasn't quite scalding, but it was one of those how did that just happen? moments.

I had nothing to change into, no stores nearby to buy new trousers and no real way of cleaning up properly, so I just had to go home again. Unfortunately I hadn't driven in that day so I had to sit on the tube, still quite damp and issuing a distinctly cappucino smell.

I feel for you. Went to sit down with a cup of coffee at work once and just managed to drop the whole lot into my lap. Luckily it wasn't quite scalding, but it was one of those how did that just happen? moments.

I had nothing to change into, no stores nearby to buy new trousers and no real way of cleaning up properly, so I just had to go home again. Unfortunately I hadn't driven in that day so I had to sit on the tube, still quite damp and issuing a distinctly cappucino smell.

i am in a doctors office so there are gown tops here but I think my manager would frown if i wore just a gown and my butt was hanging out...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1