bigpapasmurf01

Need Some Fast Easy Cash!

So next month I play on buying a new longboard and going skydiving. I need some money fast. I have applied to several places and I plan on selling some blood plasma this weekend ($40 a donation I think). Does anyone know of any other ways to get some fast cash? Short or robbing a bank or selling drugs.
Thanks

If I remember correctly there was a dizzy dot commer who sold himself as a walking billboard on ebay for a few thousand. That is always an option...[Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I don't know their rules on intangible things... but you may be able to sell your "soul" on e-bay or craigslist... :):|[:/] Otherwise, foreign exchange is fun to get into for fast cash... I don't know if you will gain any cash, but it will be fast! :P

Take Care.

I don't have a license for this.

Yeah, there's infomercials on how to get rich overnight all the time. Stay up until 3 a.m., find the one you want, and order the book. It's that easy. Everybody's doing it. Cash is always easy and quick to get. Everybody should be millionaires by July or so.

That'll be 3 easy installments of 49.99 plus shipping and handling of 19.99 for the referral. Let me know how it works out.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Today is your lucky day! I can teach you how to make Big Money Fast.

Just send me $99.95 and I will GUARANTEE you amazing results FAST!

Also, along with my Secret Moneymaking Formula, I will send you a free sample of my All Natural Male Enhancement formula!

You could always start your own pyramid scam. All you need is 3 friends and they will tell their three friend and so on...

Don't forget to have some sort of product to legitimize your scheme. Don't worry, just price them above the market and put serious restrictions on how to distribute them that way only your "busines owners" will buy them. To add insult to injury, make them listen to motivation speakers that infer that they will learn something as well as being motivated. Have them pay for it.

This shit is legal!!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln