Thanatos340

Ladies, What kind of Sammich..

No, no awful waffles nearby and even if there were, I would avoid it like the plague...I feel like everytime I walk outta there, I have about an inch of oil slathered all over me and that nice smell of grease stuck in my hair.

See, the secret is out, I know for a fact that J makes blueberry waffles, he hasn't done this act of kindness for me, but I know that he has that potential in him.

I have about an inch of oil slathered all over me and that nice smell of grease stuck in my hair.

You sure that was a Waffel House and not.... Nevermind. :P:D:D

on second thought, that wasn't grease in my hair either :o[:/]B|

[Carmen Diaz] OOOh, Hair Gel[/CD]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I would think a "Jay Sammich"... but having a hard time deciding on the two right sky chicks for you.... :)

I can think of at least 3 . . . heh, it could be a "J CLUB SAMMICH"(TM)!

And I will announce the following legal statement.
I hereby attach trademark of the above quoted and capitalized words, hence forth called "TITLE" in this document.
Use of the above TITLE is prohibited without the expressed written consent of TURTLESPEED, henceforth called "OWNER" in this document.

Owner shall in any and all cases, when any litigation is involved be held harmless for any and all fees. All fees to be paid by the other litigant.

Signature, electronic or otherwise, shall in all cases show proof that this document is executed.

The below signature is attached here to and made a part hereof this document dated 21 December 2006.

TURTLESPEED
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Because I love you.. I would make you a steak and peppers sammich on a wheat sub roll. You take care of me.. so if all you need is a sammich and an open beer.. shiiit thats easy. ;)

I didn't think anything was going to top an inch of oil slathered all over Lesley, but suddenly I'm torn. :S;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

J CLUB SAMMICH, J CLUB SAMMICH, J CLUB SAMMICH, J CLUB SAMMICH, J CLUB SAMMICH, J CLUB SAMMICH, J CLUB SAMMICH, J CLUB SAMMICH! :P

So sue me! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

OK.. I think I am slowly starting to shake this Flu.. Finally starting to get my appetite back...
I got Sammich`s on the brain right now, So back to the original question..

Ladies... (and not so Lady Like Females (My personal Favorites))... What kinda Sammich would you make for me?