d_squared431

Men are only good for............

A few other redeeming qualities that some of us may have:

Back Rubs I can get one at the spa!
Foot Massages Standard with any pedicure!
Grilling Doesn't take a genius to be able to grill well!
Cooking (some of can cook indoors as well when the mood strikes us) "When the mood strikes us" is not reason enough to keep a man around!
Honest Opinions (Sometimes you need to be told those pants do indeed make you ass look big) If a girl has a big ass, her ass is gonna look big, regardless of the pants! If she has to ask, its because she already knows it, or is just digging for a compliment!
Reach Things up high (Most of you are short) I'm 5'11".... Dont usually have that problem! :P
You can Laugh with Us and At Us. We provide entertainment. We can do that without having to be attached to one of you!
We generally pick up the tab for dinner and/or drinks. LMAO... Okay, now I see how you can be entertaining!
An Occasional "Getthefuckoverit!!" - Sometimes women think too much and a male perspective (while not always welcome) is exactly what is needed. Sometimes women think too much?? BWAHAHA! Hey, getthefuckoverit!!

And mostly.. We Give you a great reason to make sammiches and bring beers. We exist!!:Pand whats in it for me??

OH.. And You like us.:)Prove it! :P;)B|

:D:D:D:D:D

Take that men!!!

I think a lot of the men here would love to take her ;)
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Backrubs

I really miss backrubs. :(

+1

All you girls had to do was ask. :P

Didn't you really want to say, "We're not fucking mind readers!!!" :D
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Backrubs

+1

Oh God yes... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Backrubs

+1

Oh God yes... :D:D:D

you don't have to be mind readers .....

just listen!! :P

Do you guys honestly need to be told point blank come over cause i want sex? Or if you were given an invitation to come over with the possibility of staying the night not be clue enough?
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Do you guys honestly need to be told point blank come over cause i want sex? Or if you were given an invitation to come over with the possibility of staying the night not be clue enough?

Guys don't know how to listen unless sportscenter is on. :ph34r:

Sometimes a text with a couple of words does the trick. :P

Something like "fuck me"? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Maybe I should pull out the sport jacket, a mic, and announce in a play by play what should happen next...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Maybe I should pull out the sport jacket, a mic, and announce in a play by play what should happen next...:P

Do that in high heels, stockings and g-string and you'll have our attention. :P

This cougar can't hunt?

Finding a guy who wants sex is easy, finding a guy who just wants to give backrubs is a whole other issue. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Fixing things, lifting heavy items, opening the unopenable jars, and sex!!

Oh, crap, there is one more thing to add to your list Deedy.

Killing bugs, especially disgusting, nasty, hairy, spiney SPIDERS! EWWWWW!!

But thats it! 5 things that guys are good for! :P;)B|

I kill venomous snakes too! :)

Other than that what are they good for? :P

My husband breaks more things than he fixes, I've got bigger biceps, we BOTH can't open a jar of pickles and well... I suppose our daughter is the only thing worth it..

Psh... Why am I married again????:P
/\\>

Oh, crap, there is one more thing to add to your list Deedy.

Killing bugs, especially disgusting, nasty, hairy, spiney SPIDERS! EWWWWW!!

But thats it! 5 things that guys are good for! :P;)B|

I kill venomous snakes too! :)

Billy....I love you. ;)

A few other redeeming qualities that some of us may have:

Back Rubs I can get one at the spa! And they charge extra for Happy ending.
Foot Massages Standard with any pedicure! If you think that foot massage is adequate, You really do need a Man
Grilling Doesn't take a genius to be able to grill well! No it does not, Some women can do it too
Cooking (some of can cook indoors as well when the mood strikes us) "When the mood strikes us" is not reason enough to keep a man around! Keep us around?? What on eath m,akes you think we want to stay around?? COOK, DRINK, EAT, FUCK, Go Home. Every guys perfect Night
Honest Opinions (Sometimes you need to be told those pants do indeed make you ass look big) If a girl has a big ass, her ass is gonna look big, regardless of the pants! If she has to ask, its because she already knows it, or is just digging for a compliment! You keep telling yourself that.
Reach Things up high (Most of you are short) I'm 5'11".... Dont usually have that problem! :P Most.. Notice I said Most
You can Laugh with Us and At Us. We provide entertainment. We can do that without having to be attached to one of you! Again with the attached thing.. Attachment is against our nature
We generally pick up the tab for dinner and/or drinks. LMAO... Okay, now I see how you can be entertaining!
An Occasional "Getthefuckoverit!!" - Sometimes women think too much and a male perspective (while not always welcome) is exactly what is needed. Sometimes women think too much?? BWAHAHA! Hey, getthefuckoverit!! clearly there are exceptions, you are correct. Not all women think

And mostly.. We Give you a great reason to make sammiches and bring beers. We exist!!:Pand whats in it for me?? If the sammich is good enough and the beer is cold enough, we can talk about that

OH.. And You like us.:)Prove it! :P;)B|

To keep you girls from killing each other!
We are the lubricant between girlfriends.
The things you girls will say and do to each other no man in his right mind would ever say or do.
Thus we act as a capacitor of your feelings towards other girls.
Also, it's well known fact that testosterone will ease the symptoms of PMS. Thus the next time you are having cramps, just barrow a guys shirt. Especially after he has worked out.

Now, I’m a Persian guy….so we know how to cook, how to clean, how to dress well, how to dance and write poetry.
We are catnip to you ladies, so it’s not so much….why do you need us…..rather….would you want to live without us?
After all, who will write you poetic emails declaring; how we would lick your inner thighs as if they were made of sugar, how we would caress your neck so as to inhale the essence of your soul and to smell the jasmine perfume of your chest and to look you deep into your eyes while holding you close so as to savor your beauty before we kiss you?

Week at the knees? A bit flushed? Feeling better about your day? Your welcome…..that’s what we guys do.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!