LisaH

If you found your SO's diary/journal

Would you read it or put it back where you found it?

Wow...interesting this subject came up. I would have enough RESPECT...to put it back... Some people just can't help themselves!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Wow...interesting this subject came up. I would have enough RESPECT...to put it back... Some people just can't help themselves!!

Good answer. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Better be...all too often have I had EVERY SO ALWAYS check up on me, read my shit, and then get mad, even if it was dated way back when or if it was just read the wrong way. I have a huge issue w/ what's mine is mine when it comes to diary/journal/mail/email, whatever. Damn, now you put me in a bad mood thinking about it. Not your fault, lovin my dot commers.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Better be...all too often have I had EVERY SO ALWAYS check up on me, read my shit, and then get mad, even if it was dated way back when or if it was just read the wrong way. I have a huge issue w/ what's mine is mine when it comes to diary/journal/mail/email, whatever. Damn, now you put me in a bad mood thinking about it. Not your fault, lovin my dot commers.

That's why there's such a thing as password protecting your computer. Or starting an anonymous blog.

I kept a handwritten journal for years and years. Then one SO got into it. He took to heart words that I had poured out in a fit of emotion, emotions that I had dealt with and gotten over. It started a huge melt down.

I haven't kept a journal since. At least not one that anyone knows about.:) And if I come across something that's private that's been accidently left out, I just leave it the hell alone.
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

wouldn't even consider looking inside it... Although I don't think she keeps one. I have kept them in the past but haven't written in a journal in some time...

I'm not sure anyone could make sense of my handwriting let alone the random thought process in my journals...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

That's why there's such a thing as password protecting your computer. Or starting an anonymous blog.

I kept a handwritten journal for years and years. Then one SO got into it. He took to heart words that I had poured out in a fit of emotion, emotions that I had dealt with and gotten over. It started a huge melt down.

I haven't kept a journal since. At least not one that anyone knows about.:) And if I come across something that's private that's been accidently left out, I just leave it the hell alone.

Yup, all over the password protection...but heaven forbid I step away for a split second...or forget to sign out...not making excuses...just hate the lack of personal security due to extreme nosiness.

I personally believe that a person shouldn't put anything in writing they wouldn't want others to see! ;)

My honey is more than welcome to read anything/everything I have. I have no secrets. Other than the ones in my mind...that won't be written down. :)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I personally believe that a person shouldn't put anything in writing they wouldn't want others to see! ;)

My honey is more than welcome to read anything/everything I have. I have no secrets. Other than the ones in my mind...that won't be written down. :)

EXACTLY!! The written word is waaay too permanent.

Hmm.... Well, I'd be so completely surprised that Rich actually had a diary/journal (totally out of character for him), that I'd be questioning whether I really knew him at all.... So I'd probably read at least a little bit of it. :)

But I leave my journal out on my nightstand all the time, and I'll bet he's never even peeked inside. :D

And now you've got me singing Bread.... "I found her diary underneath a tree . . ."

I couldn't stand to stay with someone who exhibited such "extreme nosiness" and distrust. Life's too short for that kind of BS game playing....I prefer to date someone with a bit more maturity and self-confidence.