crustySCSA69

Should SHAH269 start a new thread?

My vote is A BIG FAT YES
Observing 3 pages here, his last 2 posts alone far outstrip any other contenders, as far as generating replies.... and what replies !!!

Unfortunately, I missed the last one (the small community) until it was already locked down (some of us have to do boring things, like live our lives).

What a thread !! it had it all:

-Brutal male honesty
- followed by female outrage
- followed by a circling of the masculine wagons
- then a CAT FIGHT breaks out !!! (how'd that
get in there ??)
all interspersed with the usual random ravings ..

I may re-read the whole thing ... the entertainment value was enormous..

Please SHAH .... give us another one....

Sure. Everyone has an opinion and a paradigm. What the hell is the point of having discussion if you can't voice yours? He does a consistent job of just being himself, and not apologizing for it. Does a better job at it than I do.[:/] Sure does make for interesting reading. :)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

You like that do ya?;). It was quite the visual, thought I'd preserveit for a bit:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

then a CAT FIGHT breaks out !!! (how'd that
get in there ??)

And that wasn't even between two women! :ph34r:

The cat fight, as you put it, is what got it locked down. People need to learn to take things to pm's.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But, skymama, that's what made the WHOLE thread! :ph34r::ph34r::)

I got a good chuckle this morning from reading it!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

get in there ??)

just after start of page 8...
it appeared to be 3 women (even better)

and I think DZ.com should publish a report on who started how many threads that got locked down,

that way, we know who to request a new thread from ...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I don't what it says about me, but I don't think I even opened the thread until I saw the lock! Just- wow!

Maybe someone's SC ban should be lifted so the cat fights can move back to where they belong?? Just a thought .............

I don't what it says about me, but I don't think I even opened the thread until I saw the lock! Just- wow!

Maybe someone's SC ban should be lifted so the cat fights can move back to where they belong?? Just a thought .............

Or the ban extended to both forums....

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

get in there ??)

The cat fight, as you put it, is what got it locked down. People need to learn to take things to pm's.

At first it was not between 2 women then it started between 2 women. We played nice:).
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

get in there ??)

Hard to do when the one implying things that were not true turns off her PM's and runs away crying

The fact that we have so many misogynistic shallow little men around here should be quite clear to the women who do not put up with guys like that and that information should passed along to their friends at the dz's

get in there ??)

Hard to do when the one implying things that were not true turns off her PM's and runs away crying

Then send me some PM's i wont run!:D

get in there ??)

I may do that.. and I will endeavor to only use monosyllabic words for you:ph34r::ph34r:

get in there ??)

I may do that.. and I will endeavor to only use monosyllabic words for you:ph34r::ph34r:

Dang it, you fail already:ph34r:

get in there ??)

Dang it, you fail already:ph34r:

Sorry it’s really hard to type like a 5th grader so I do not confuse some people.

get in there ??)

The fact that we have so many misogynistic shallow little men around here should be quite clear to the women who do not put up with guys like that and that information should passed along to their friends at the dz's

No. I just asked you not to pm me anymore and then backed up that firm desire with a block. No running away. No crying. Just a loud "NO." Deal with it.

And the only thing that I was implying was that there were some women... not ONLY YOU (so get over that)... that were being rather rude to other peoples. If you read into it otherwise... that's on you.

I just think EVERYBODY should play nicely.

And... whether Shah does or doesn't start a new thread... I still hope he enjoyed his tandems and gets the opportunity to learn more about the sport and the people in skydiving.

get in there ??)

No. I just asked you not to pm me anymore and then backed up that firm desire with a block. No running away. No crying. Just a loud "NO." Deal with it.

And the only thing that I was implying was that there were some women... not ONLY YOU (so get over that)... that were being rather rude to other peoples. If you read into it otherwise... that's on you.

And... whether Shah does or doesn't start a new thread... I still hope he enjoyed his tandems and gets the opportunity to learn more about the sport and the people in skydiving.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

You can fool some of the people some of the time....and some of the people all of the time.... too bad you have not followed your own advice

Me.. I am QUITE happy to return what I get:ph34r:

get in there ??)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

You can fool some of the people some of the time....and some of the people all of the time.... too bad you have not followed your own advice

Me.. I am QUITE happy to return what I get:ph34r:

What exactly do you think that I was implying? You insinuate that I made a personal attack against you. Where and in what way? And how was I "running away crying" by blocking you from sending pm? If anything, it was forcing you to be open with your statements.

I did not directly or intentionally mean to insult or harass you.

get in there ??)

How sweet of you...:S Im still waiting or do you prefer people that will listen to you ramble and not call you out on it? Never mind dont answer i know the answer!