Girlfalldown

Now I'm being watched!

There's this dude parked outside right in front of my window. I'm 1 story up so I'm looking right down at him. He's sitting in his car with sunglasses on (it's not sunny) staring at me. I swear he's watching me. It's creeping me out! What should I do? Should I moon him? He's pretending to read but he hasn't turned a page yet.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

That's weird.

Is it a public parking space that anyone would reasonably use? Or is it like an employee-only spot in an otherwise empty lot? How weird is it for him to be right there?

Are your windows tinted in any way?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Anyone help me out here. I am lost in san francisco. i'm looking at a map for directions and this weird chick keeps looking at me from a window..
What a coincedence?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

That's weird.

Is it a public parking space that anyone would reasonably use? Or is it like an employee-only spot in an otherwise empty lot? How weird is it for him to be right there?

It's a small marina parking lot for the people that live in houseboats. Only these are more like trailers that float. You have to have a permit to park there but nobody ever checks.

I pulled the blinds down but left them open so that he couldn't see me as well. My windows are not tinted.

Just now I was typing and I looked back out there and he's not in the car anymore. The car's still there though.

:|

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESS TITS!! PRESS TITS!!!

If she goes with this option I think we all need pics. Well, at least i would like some

no i say Video to get that GFD effect:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Anyone help me out here. I am lost.

fixed it for ya skinny! :D

You couldn't fix a hard on in a whore house. Isn't there some field you should be plowing

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Anyone help me out here. I am lost.

fixed it for ya skinny! :D

You couldn't fix a hard on in a whore house. Isn't there some field you should be plowing

LOL!

I should be plowing about as many fields as you are mowing yards! :S:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ive been mowing since 7am this morning on luch right now then back out..It's a tough life i tell ya

Ive been mowing since 7am this morning on luch right now then back out..It's a tough life i tell ya

I dont know how you do it.
I should be more like you!

GFD, he wants a sammach, not an apple. Get with the program and make him a damn sammich!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

There's this dude parked outside right in front of my window. I'm 1 story up so I'm looking right down at him. He's sitting in his car with sunglasses on (it's not sunny) staring at me. I swear he's watching me. It's creeping me out! What should I do? Should I moon him? He's pretending to read but he hasn't turned a page yet.

He is probably a psycho. I think that the best course of action would be to load up a gun, sneak up to his car and unload a few rounds into the fuckers head. I really don't see any other safe alternative.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

That's weird.

It's a small marina parking lot for the people that live in houseboats. Only these are more like trailers that float. You have to have a permit to park there but nobody ever checks.

I pulled the blinds down but left them open so that he couldn't see me as well. My windows are not tinted.

Just now I was typing and I looked back out there and he's not in the car anymore. The car's still there though.

:|

thats because he is coming up the stairs to your place witha gallon of hydrocloric acid and a meat cleaver to visit with you!>:(