npgraphicdesign

Single again....

This thread has gone way off track. Let's get back to it being about npgraphicdesigner and not about Shah, mmmkay? ;)

mmmkay ... here's my advice to npgraphicdesigner. Do not use Cosmo for research on what women want. Unless of course you want to date the type of woman who takes Cosmo seriously. :S:D

:D:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

mmmkay ... here's my advice to npgraphicdesigner. Do not use Cosmo for research on what women want. Unless of course you want to date the type of woman who takes Cosmo seriously. :S:D

OK I'm going to soooo regret this. But what kind of girl reads Cosmo?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Turn it around -- what kind of guys read Maxim? Would you suggest that women get their dating tips and insights into mankind from Maxim?

And if the answer is "yes" then you probably SHOULD be reading Cosmo for insights into women:ph34r:

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This thread has gone way off track. Let's get back to it being about npgraphicdesigner and not about Shah, mmmkay? ;)

I don't...my name isn't Shah. ;)

Turn it around -- what kind of guys read Maxim? Would you suggest that women get their dating tips and insights into mankind from Maxim?

And if the answer is "yes" then you probably SHOULD be reading Cosmo for insights into women:ph34r:

Wendy P.

Well Cosmo is the girls version of Maxim. And they are all a laugh, you can't really take Maxim seriously. That's like taking Hustler seriously! You know...fun reading by the pool with a glass of Sangria.

Speaking of pools...that's a great place to meet girls! Just don't focus on their boobies and look them in the eyes. And sunlight is a natural aphrodisiac!

So maybe being single isn't all that bad!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Skymama...how YOU doin'?

For those who are interested, now we know that you like a woman who takes charge! :ph34r: What other qualities are you looking for? Might as well use the site to your advantage!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skymama...how YOU doin'?

For those who are interested, now we know that you like a woman who takes charge! :ph34r: What other qualities are you looking for? Might as well use the site to your advantage!

Sometimes yes. Other times, I like to take charge. ;)

I also like women who don't read too much into everything that a guy says & end up over-analyzing the statement. :ph34r::D

Come on girls, why are you being so catty and mean? Why bring up past crap?

Let it go. :S

Why would they? To my amazement, they are making Shah's point!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

are you looking for consoling or a welcoming back to the group?

He said "console me". Like its something to cry over! :P

I had a party when I became single again!

But nevertheless, NP, Welcome back! ;)

It's different for a girl/woman to be single than a dude/guy to be single.

Baring some sort of horrible traffic accident or weighing over 1k lbs any girl can get a guy any time of the day or night. Now he may not be Mr. Right....but he'll be Mr. Right now.

Do you know what it takes for a guy to play the game, to have the guts to walk up to a random girl at a random bar surrounded by her angry friends and say hi? It's like sticking your hands into razor wire in hopes up picking up a cherry.

Being single for a guy is a double edge razor blade. Sure on one hand he's free.....on the other....he's free falling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8L9WSJi4hc

Apologies if this is a repeat - I freely admit to skimming a lot of the unhappy stuff in the middle of this thread!!

All I can say is that in my opinion guys and girls want different things, which makes it just as hard for one as for the other to be single. If we go by your statement that women can pretty much get a one-night-stand whenever she wants, then I would counter that she's more likely to yearn for a meaningful-relationship, which is just as hard for her to find as "easy sex" is for men to get.

This is obviously a gross generalisation, but *generally* speaking men might find comfort in physical intimacy, whilst women tend to want emotional intimacy - both are hard to find precisely because women give sex less freely, and getting emotions from a man is like pulling teeth!!!

So you see.. Pretty tough for both genders.. (Please don't slam me - of course lots of people don't fit "my" idea of normal!!! :ph34r::P)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

(Please don't slam me - of course lots of people don't fit "my" idea of normal!!! :ph34r::P)

Why would any one ever slam you?
You spoke your mind. Better than most if you ask me.
Yes you are right, what we men want and what you women want.....well they never seem to go together. But we can try and find some sort of middle ground.....

But we can try and find some sort of middle ground.....

Agreed, but you should note that finding a middle ground does not mean that the guy should get all emotional and cry when a girl decides to give him no-strings-attached-sex!!! :P:ph34r::ph34r:

Anyway, for the OP - hard to say how upset you are at this point, and everyone always says "it gets better in time" (which always sounds like bullshit, but turns out to be true somehow)..

Do a bunch of stuff you've been putting off that makes you happy. Might not work straight away, but it's a start :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

(Bry just cruise's through the thread in total amazement,like looking at a car accident on the side of the road):):D:D:D

:D:D:o:|:D
+1
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

next time get married......;)

Uhhhmmmm... (see attached pic)
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Agreed, but you should note that finding a middle ground does not mean that the guy should get all emotional and cry when a girl decides to give him no-strings-attached-sex!!! :P:ph34r::ph34r:

Listen that was just one time! And that was because the wax was starting to burn! I have sensitive skin don't ya know! :P

But it would have been nice if girls hit on guys more. And no not you girls, your different in a good way. I’m talking your average run of the mill ho hum girl.
Before I settled down…..god it’s been 7 years already someone pleas kill me!....I was ever hit on by one girl.

It was the most romantic evening of my life, we kissed in the rain, I gave her my heart and she and fate broke it. But never again was I ever hit on by any girl ever.
Yeah I’m not the best looking guy……but it would have been nice to have been hit on once more. I had to work for every date I ever got! I wish there were more girls like you in the world. I think if there were I would maybe be less jaded.

Any how good luck mate! Have fun enjoy the summer and relax.

Hey Everyone- get this.

I just had the E mail break thing happen about five minutes ago....it was calm- cool- intellectual ...no one got buried in the back yard:P

internet dating is great but now I have to spend another $25 to do
another search:D

Stay friends with your ex's people........you know...backup!!!

Oh and this is why I can never date a skygirl.....cuz this place and my DZ are constants in my life and I like to chat about my experiences with y'all:)

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415