npgraphicdesign

Single again....

Baring some sort of horrible traffic accident or weighing over 1k lbs any girl can get a guy any time of the day or night. Now he may not be Mr. Right....but he'll be Mr. Right now.

how do you know are you a woman???

Do you know what it takes for a guy to play the game, to have the guts to walk up to a random girl at a random bar surrounded by her angry friends and say hi? It's like sticking your hands into razor wire in hopes up picking up a cherry.

if you're ascared...say yo're ascared
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

are you looking for consoling or a welcoming back to the group?

He said "console me". Like its something to cry over! :P

I had a party when I became single again!

But nevertheless, NP, Welcome back! ;)

Thanks luv...if I ever come by your neck of the woods, make sure to welcome me properly. ;)

Kiss pass anyone? :ph34r::D

how do you know are you a woman???

if you're ascared...say yo're ascared

1) No mate, but how many times have you seen guys go home alone at the end of the evening?
And how many girls go home solo.....?

The game is set up in the girls favor. It's just an issue of Mr. Right vs Mr. Right now.
They hold all the cards, and it's our job to play their game. Unless you walk in wearing a $30k suit and swinging a very expensive key chain. Then....you’re the one that's hunted.

2) And yeah mate it's nerve wrecking. You walk up to someone you don't know from a brick in the wall and say hi. On the way over she's already judged you and her angry friend has already made up her mind that she either likes you or hates you. It takes a thick skin to take rejection after rejection for no other reason than.....hay they aren't happy that day.

Can turn a guy bitter and make him a bit jaded. Or the guy will simply throw his hands up and walk away from the game, go on line and find himself a long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied Russian girl who treats him like a human being and who herself just wants to be treated with respect.

Don't laugh, seen it more often than I can count. In Finland it was very prevalent. In the US I've seen it about 5 times. And each time after the guy walks away from the game all the girls get together and complain about how they can't find a decent guy....hell girl! Wake up and smell the napalm! There was a nice guy right there! Right in front of you, he even walked up and said hi....but you shot him down. And now look at him...happy as happy can be.

But with online dating…..according to my friends. It’s a lot easier! And all my mates are engineers and our facility is 90% guys. The remaining women….well as we say….”If they aren’t wearing sweat pants every day and their eye brows aren’t connected….they be hot!”
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Hey Shah! Your post didnt make a lot of sense to me. Sorry, maybe its just me! Just saying.....

1) No mate, but how many times have you seen guys go home alone at the end of the evening?
And how many girls go home solo.....?

Assuming we're talking strictly about heterosexual couples here (since youre comparing guys to girls) then your sentence makes no sense. The way I'm reading it, youre trying to say that more guys go home solo than girls. However, if a girl is leaving the bar with a guy, then that guy is in fact leaving with a girl. They cancel each other out. The number will always be even. It can therefore be said that an equal number of guys and girls go home solo at the end of a typical night. So your point is moot.

The game is set up in the girls favor. It's just an issue of Mr. Right vs Mr. Right now.
They hold all the cards, and it's our job to play their game. Unless you walk in wearing a $30k suit and swinging a very expensive key chain. Then....you’re the one that's hunted.

:o And guys think girls are shallow??? Im not even going to attempt to dignify this paragraph with an intelligent response. If you really care to hear what I have to say about this one Shah, PM me.

2) And yeah mate it's nerve wrecking. You walk up to someone you don't know from a brick in the wall and say hi. On the way over she's already judged you and her angry friend has already made up her mind that she either likes you or hates you. It takes a thick skin to take rejection after rejection for no other reason than.....hay they aren't happy that day.

Shah, this does go two ways you know! Girls experience nerve wrecking as well sometimes. Has it ever occured to you that maybe youre trying to pick up girls in the wrong places? Or maybe youre just trying to pick up the wrong "type" of girl. Im just saying, rejection after rejection after rejection..... eventually you have to start looking at the common denominator!

Can turn a guy bitter and make him a bit jaded. Or the guy will simply throw his hands up and walk away from the game, go on line and find himself a long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied Russian girl who treats him like a human being and who herself just wants to be treated with respect.

Nobody's stopping you! ;) Oh wait, thats not why you're on THIS website is it?? :P

But with online dating…..according to my friends. It’s a lot easier! And all my mates are engineers and our facility is 90% guys. The remaining women….well as we say….”If they aren’t wearing sweat pants every day and their eye brows aren’t connected….they be hot!”

So try it then! You're a big boy! Let us know how it goes! :P;)B|
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

jumpingjunkie09
You know as well as I do that on average very few girls ever hit on guys. Maybe in the future things will change. But on average your average girl is usually approached by the guy.

It's also a well known fact that you girls travel in groups. And so for a guy to win your favor he has to win your friends favor. And if one of your friends is having an off evening....it becomes a small issue.

So let's recap, on average, guy has to get up, guy has to walk over, guy has to be spot on with clothing and looks and guy has to make the first move.

Girl has the power, she can say hi or she can shoot him down. I'm sure she is a little nervous but given that she didn't move far from her seat nor try to make the first move.....what did she lose out on?
Also, shooting a guy down helps her ego a little bit..."Hay I'm good looking enough to be hit on by an average guy! Woo hooo!". While the average Joe walks back thinking "Shucks, and she was so cute too!"

Now online all this evaporates. It's one on one. Though from what I have read on average very few women start the conversations even on line. But never the less an online rejection can be less damaging than one given in person.

I hated being single, I loved the hunt, I got rejected as much as I got lucky, it left me a bit jaded to say the least but I'm in a strange way very happy that I'm in a long term stable relationship.

Yeah sure, we may have our issues......but it's still a lot better than getting shot down for being too short, wearing the wrong shoes, not having any hair, or it just not being your night for reasons that have nothing to do with me.

As for the $30k suit and the $100K car. Cosmo just had an article about this. Turns out a $400k job can turn a 4 into a 9 with respect to looks. But that's evolution for you. It is what it is. Nothing to feel sorry for.

As to the original poser, good luck mate! But hay better to break up in the spring / summer than the winter. Finding a date for new year’s sucks!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

:S Shah, Im not going to argue about this with you. I think you are making shallow judgements about females, and I think maybe you should be looking at yourself for fault instead of making up ridiculous excuses in your head as to why rejection happens. I especially dislike what you're saying about a guy being rich and going from a 4 to a 9. Not all girls are gold diggers you know.

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

:S Shah, Im not going to argue about this with you. I think you are making shallow judgements about females, and I think maybe you should be looking at yourself for fault instead of making up ridiculous excuses in your head as to why rejection happens. I especially dislike what you're saying about a guy being rich and going from a 4 to a 9. Not all girls are gold diggers you know.

Hay I said average. Maybe your one of those uber cool girls who has enough guts to get out of her seat and walk to a guy and talk to him and not wait till he comes over to you.

As for the 4-9, hay they said it in Cosmo. I'll have to tell you what page when I get home.

But it's evolution. We guys look for fertile women and women look for men who can provide. Deep down we are still animals. Basic evolution.

Maybe I'm dense, but what are you doing reading Cosmo in the first place?:P

Told ya he was going after the wrong "type" of girl! :P

But it's evolution. We guys look for fertile women and women look for men who can provide. Deep down we are still animals. Basic evolution.

And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D:D:D OMG Swervy! Im dying over here!

Cosmo is great reading!
Especially the UK version! It's just dirty fun!

And evolution....sucks! There isn't much you can do about it.

No worries, their all getting in line for a turn:ph34r: Who's flying video on that load? I want a copy!:o:):P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Cosmo is great reading!

Sure there is... you can hand out tweezers and a magnifying glass to your girlfriends. God knows they need them.
Always be kinder than you feel.

Cosmo is great reading!

Sure there is... you can hand out tweezers and a magnifying glass to your girlfriends. God knows they need them.

While you're at is make sure you sign them up for a gym so that they're skinny enough.

Cosmo is great reading!

While you're at is make sure you sign them up for a gym so that they're skinny enough.

LOL - Fuck that. Everyone knows us former ballet dancers are anorexic or bulimic. Can't have coneheads busting our balls for being fat. :P

Cosmo is great reading!

LOL - Fuck that. Everyone knows us former ballet dancers are anorexic or bulimic. Can't have coneheads busting our balls for being fat. :P

:D:D:D Or calling us gold digging stuck up bitches! ;)

Come on girls, why are you being so catty and mean? Why bring up past crap?

Let it go. :S

Because it's fun and easy.

Hay I like reading Cosmo...it's fun to try and figure out how you girls think. That and it's dirty! Not exactly Penthouse Forum.....but close enough.

Come on girls, why are you being so catty and mean? Why bring up past crap?

Let it go. :S

Because it's fun and easy.

Hay I like reading Cosmo...it's fun to try and figure out how you girls think. That and it's dirty! Not exactly Penthouse Forum.....but close enough.

Note to self: throw away any Cosmo Shah may have touched. Sticky and icky.