GaryRay

spider help please

so im staying at mile high tonight, and i got 3 visits from 2 different spiders, im pretty sure one is a wolf spider, but the second one i dont know.

it doesnt fit the requirements for a recluse b/c it only has a single thorax, and the markings are different. any ideas?

im going to sleep in the PAC after all that shit though, i feel like im just gonna get a family of them saying hello. hope the DZO doesnt mind :/

http://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/JewBagl/random/ let me know what ya think
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

I don't know anything about spiders but how to call the Bug people to come spray them. I have never seen as many spiders in my life until I moved to Florida and the are everywhere!

I hate spiders!!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

And ya guys got them mutant cockroaches you call "water bugs" Uhggg!!1

You must be thinking about Palmetto Bugs.
Dude! Put a saddle on them and ride the wild ride!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Ya,mutant cockroaches;)B|
I'd be afraid to even try and saddle one of those things.I seen one try to eat a German Shepard once:PNo shit...there I was...............:D:D:D:D

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Ohh boy... Am I glad we don’t have anything really venomous here in Sweden...
The most dangerous are a small species of Viper (Vipera berus)... And that's like getting 3 or 4 bee stings at once...

No dangerous bugs or spiders at all :)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I'm telling you Mike.these things they called Palmetto Bugs,they're the size of a Volvo,got thse teeth,fangs man,I'm telling ya fangs like,like a Sabre tooth tiger and they'll attack ANYTHING!!!

My God....they are mutants of nature!!!
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

And ya guys got them mutant cockroaches you call "water bugs" Uhggg!!1

Are those those giant ugly things the size of your fingers?

I hate all bugs!! Thanks for reminding me that I need to call the bug people...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I'm telling you Mike.these things they called Palmetto Bugs,they're the size of a Volvo,got thse teeth,fangs man,I'm telling ya fangs like,like a Sabre tooth tiger and they'll attack ANYTHING!!!

My God....they are mutants of nature!!!

:D This made me laugh so hard. :D

Hey, if you want to see a big spider, go to Hawaii. The cane spider is huge. Harmless, but ugly.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hey arachnaphobes, just so you know - you are on average within 3 feet of a spider at all times. :o Sweet dreams! :P

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Hey arachnaphobes, just so you know - you are on average within 3 feet of a spider at all times. :o Sweet dreams! :P

I hear you swallow one every night too, while you're sleeping. Or something like that. :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

im going to sleep in the PAC after all that shit though, i feel like im just gonna get a family of them saying hello.

Great idea!:o Are you nuts?? That thing is going to be swarming with spiders from New Zealand. Those things really will kill you in your sleep!! ;)

Don't worry, Colorado does not have problems with Brown Recluses like the eastern part of the US.

I hear you swallow one every night too, while you're sleeping. Or something like that. :ph34r:

Now why did you have to say that? You know i have enough spider issues as it is...!! >:(

:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Now why did you have to say that? You know i have enough spider issues as it is...!! >:(

Psst.. turn around.. there's one now. :ph34r:

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Psst.. turn around.. there's one now. :ph34r:

Stop teasing me or or or I will tell on you....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Ohh boy... Am I glad we don’t have anything really venomous here in Sweden...
The most dangerous are a small species of Viper (Vipera berus)... And that's like getting 3 or 4 bee stings at once...

No dangerous bugs or spiders at all :)

Isn't that because it never thaws out, just like here in Minnesota?
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

It may be a baby wolf spider, and momma was protecting it from the big bad skydiver.

Be careful, those scary bastards things get up to a 15 foot wing legspan, and can fly. I bet they can even swoop!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Another little known tidbit... "Daddy longlegs" have the most toxic poison of any other spider (and they are the most common). Good thing they too small to bite humans or one bite would shut down the CNS and you would die.

Look around, I bet there's one nearby right now. :P

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Another little known tidbit... "Daddy longlegs" have the most toxic poison of any other spider (and they are the most common). Good thing they too small to bite humans or one bite would shut down the CNS and you would die.

Myth.
Speed Racer

ok your just crazy! no way in hell Id be able to actually ...sleep there lol :S

note to self : florida bad, very bad.. lots of spiders, mutants of nature bugs, aligators that must be over 5 ft for someone to come get.
:S:D:D

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

ok your just crazy! no way in hell Id be able to actually ...sleep there lol :S

note to self : florida bad, very bad.. lots of spiders, mutants of nature bugs, aligators that must be over 5 ft for someone to come get.
:S:D:D

:D:D

But we have beaches, people walking around half nakked, and sunny warm weather almost year round....
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1