SARLDO

Who's the lucky SOB...

The ground camera guy sucked! Had a visual of plane on jump run and moved to look at clouds. wtf.
Didn't get any freefall and then was filming the flag pole for a minute.
Should have had a skydiver running the camera.:D
Looks like she enjoyed it, I'm sure Kurt was too! haha

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

A note here for those who complain about how much tax money is spent supporting the Gold Knights.

The skydives of Pres. Bush and Robin Meade have been getting play on CNN, and other news stations around the country, all day long, for days on end.

Nobody in this industry can afford to purchase that kind of advertising for our sport. It would cost millions.

And we're getting it all for "free", compliments of the Gold Knights.

When I got to the DZ on Saturday my reaction to the lack of parking was "Holy Shit! I guess everybody watches CNN HLN and wants to do a tandem now".

Your right, cant get better advertisement for the price. Now lets encourage some of these folks to come back for ~AFF shall we?
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68