DangerRoo

What the hell is wrong?

disclamer... I totally suck at spelling and grammer as most of you may know, hee hee sorry just do. and this site is getting sooo... upsurde on lil things!
so have a few drinks and you can read it just fine.

K. I have had so many pms and emails as to where the hell I am... well honestly... this site is not what is was, as far as the bonfire part. Im still here just havent found anything to really come back on.. I miss how it was. I as like a young padawon, in the sport had fun and even learned crap from you guys here!.... but sadly, its losing edge.. it can recover, Im Just, well...

Disapointed, losing interest, the polictical natzis, or everyone that just wants to put everyone down assholes. I dont know.. exactly but, it has not been the same... we should be more family, and maybe its the "usuall suspescts" who are unable to really just have fun, in the harmless way. Saying or posting stuff, maybe we have all lost our fun expressive self..
and we result to the same pretty much posts. (no offence to the new smuttkisters, its a great idea and fun.. just expand in a few subtle ways for on going posts) but a lot of even the other threads are relating in ways to the same ideas.

I miss all you guys, and the sky for my own personal matters. These comon threads are all take offs of other stuff and well .....no knowledge or learning or even thought in some to post a response, unless to put a fellow down.

I would like more unioun of the skydivers and less picking againgst one another on dumb surface shit, like it use to be... unless its in fun and dirty jokes, or someone is a total "onion wearing asshatt", those are well expected. For sure ...boobs and body parts expected to be talked about and in the right thread shown!! bring it on!! (jello.. your slackin a bit)

Im just saying that all the same kind of threads though with a slight twist... it makes me and maybe some others sigh and wanna find something else... come one guys.. we are smart and fun... bring on the messed up, diverse ground that we are allll really wanting. we can read all the news qoutes, and some should be talked about...in the SC, so dig deep and find our bonfire... like you would AT the freakin bonfire.. no shit stuff!! come on draw our old friends out... I love you guys and this sport.
;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Man. I thought the forums were pretty entertaining, personally. Did you check out the thread about the dude putting energy drink in his motorcycle's gas tank? That is some quality shit right there.

:P ya thanks for making a point

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3589965;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

:D:D
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Man. I thought the forums were pretty entertaining, personally. Did you check out the thread about the dude putting energy drink in his motorcycle's gas tank? That is some quality shit right there.

There is some interesting reading on a borderline fraudulant company that sells certificates if you need some light reading.

But what i think could really bring you back are the tragic stories of a student that was intentionally allmost KILLED by his instructor, I think the brave guy figured out how to fly his reserve - ALL ON HIS OWN and saved his life by landing in a set of power lines.

Perhaps that is the seriousness and light humor you require so that we can have you back.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I used to have a crush on you, but your spelling and grammar..... i just don't know anymore.;):D

Remember, the bonfire is a two-way street. If you don't post, don't complain about the content.:P

I was looking back at a few old threads from 2005 and you were voted as being the biggest sex thread starter....not much has really changed since then. :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

There's a lot of quality people just lurking out there, for some reason afraid to post. Maybe they should get off the fence and hop into the fray. They just might have something to say.B|

Me, I'm out of original thoughts. All I've got is reruns.:P

Does this mean our little Roo is growing up?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I think she's heard all my jump stories by now . . . twice.

Is she growing up?
Why, I'd say she's a big girl now.:)And in all the right places.;):$:)

I'd never use the word Big . . . :o

I prefer words like Well Endowed, with an athletic build.

Big - not so much. BUT hey - you live closer . . .:ph34r:

There's a lot of quality people just lurking out there, for some reason afraid to post. Maybe they should get off the fence and hop into the fray. They just might have something to say.B|

I started “lurking” only recently, while grounded by a broken ankle. Perhaps the reason a lot of people don’t post is because you guys, the “regulars”, tend to be a little … umm … intimidating? :|

O

I started “lurking” only recently, while grounded by a broken ankle. Perhaps the reason a lot of people don’t post is because you guys, the “regulars”, tend to be a little … umm … intimidating? :|

O

Oh please! Put on your big girl panties - (Heh - evidently Cary Grants words - Not Mine) and S.I.U.C.C.!

:D

I've only been on about 9 months, but I've noticed that there's an ebb and flow. Some days I laugh my ass off, others not so much.

But all you really have to do is look. I'm surprised none of you ladies picked up on This.

And OlympiaStoica: You have the nerve to fling yourself from an airplane almost 2 miles above the ground, and you let this bunch of wingnuts intimidate you? (yes turtle I'm referring to you;))

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I've only been on about 9 months, but I've noticed that there's an ebb and flow. Some days I laugh my ass off, others not so much.

And such is the cycle here. It's been that way probably since the beginning - it definitely has been since I've been on for the last almost-5 years.

And Roo, consider that it's more likely your perspective on the place that has changed ... not so much dz.com. That's not surprising.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

But all you really have to do is look. I'm surprised none of you ladies picked up on This.

And OlympiaStoica: You have the nerve to fling yourself from an airplane almost 2 miles above the ground, and you let this bunch of wingnuts intimidate you? (yes turtle I'm referring to you;))

:D:D:D
thanks! Yes your right.
I know it goes back and forth.
I'm sorry, I guess I'm just a bit down and lil cranky since losing my job and funds to go jump and do stuff.
Point observed NW, Im re-evaluating.
I'll just be happy to be able to chat with all you guys!

;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I don't know if I am allowed to be compared to wingnut.

Say - I have a question . . . How do you sell a deaf man a Duck?

I was speculating as to why more "lurkers" don't post; personally, I jumped right in ... so far I've (mostly) minded my own business and I haven't (yet) been bitch slapped B| ...

O

I was speculating as to why more "lurkers" don't post; personally, I jumped right in ... so far I've (mostly) minded my own business and I haven't (yet) been bitch slapped B| ...

O

C'mere

Lean a little closer . . .

C'mere

Am I "cordially invited" to "kiss your ass"?

;)

O

Not in this thread - Make like an emoticon.:o

C'mere

;)

O

Turtle lessons 101:

Proper etiquette when using emotions about ass kissing:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

C'mere

;)

O

Turtle lessons 101:

Proper etiquette when using emotions about ass kissing:P

Hmmmm - Little to the right . . .