kbordson

Strong friends.

Aint they great?!

I don't mean strong as in bench pressing 350lb.

Rather those that can tell you to "USE YOUR CRUTCHES" OR "STOP USING THAT CRUTCH."

Friends are there to help. Friends are there to be helped. Friends ROCK!!!

Yes, they do ROCK!

Karen, I'd like to thank you again for the wonderful care package.

Looking forward to reading the girlie comic books that are full of boobies ;), watching the movie and wearing my new Wonder Woman undies. B|

Friends ROCK!

Oh, and forget it. I hate these crutches. ;):D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Looking forward to reading the girlie comic books that are full of boobies ;), watching the movie and wearing my new Wonder Woman undies.

Wow, that's awesome, Lisa!!! I'm glad that you have some fun things to do. I was worried, sweetie. Karen totally does rock, and I want to know where I can get some Wonder Woman undies, too. (I'm not kididing!) :)
Now that we have her sympathy, maybe Karen can promise us that she'll visit the west coast, sometime this year? Hehe...

Karen, I've been considering doing a Wigs 3 fundraising DZ event...maybe in Feb. of next year? I love, love, love my long hair, but I've been recently inspired after one of my friends cut off her gorgeous locks. Please PM me your contact info. My cell died a few days back, and it took my old contact info. w/ it to cell phone heaven.

**Love you, Lisa! Hugs to you and Karen, too! Muah!

I love, love, love my long hair, but I've been recently inspired after one of my friends cut off her gorgeous locks.

Didn't you do that 3-4 years ago? I thought you had. That's a wonderful thing. Vskydiver's sister did that too. :)

Yes, I did. That's so great that V's sister did it.

I want to do another Wigs on Fire event at Skydive Elsinore early next year, except instead of donating to Locks of Love, I want to donate to Beautiful Lengths. They make wigs for women with Breast Cancer.

I would love it if some of my lovely skysisters with their long locks could join me in giving their own locks for this event, but I don't want to pressure anyone to do it. It is really hard, sometimes, for women to cut their own hair off. I really LOVE my long hair, but I really love the idea of helping someone who needs it, even more. It feels so good...:)

Looking forward to reading the girlie comic books that are full of boobies ;), watching the movie and wearing my new Wonder Woman undies.

Wow, that's awesome, Lisa!!! I'm glad that you have some fun things to do. I was worried, sweetie. Karen totally does rock, and I want to know where I can get some Wonder Woman undies, too. (I'm not kididing!) :)

The Candi Factory is the company that makes the wonder woman undies... but their website only has the men's version on it. They really are cute and comfy!! And you can wear them and think "YOU DON'T SCARE ME. I HAVE WONDERWOMAN UNDIES ON TODAY"

Now that we have her sympathy, maybe Karen can promise us that she'll visit the west coast, sometime this year? Hehe...

- I am hoping to come out for Chicks Rock this year. (yes, I know that I said that last year. But this time, I mean it) We can have a CHICKS WITH CANES ROCK boogie :D (and I'll have to invite my sister too... cuz she broke her foot in Jan slipping on snow... and she the sister with the KICK ASS LIL DAUGHTER, the one with the wonderful arch that I posted a bit back)

Karen, I've been considering doing a Wigs 3 fundraising DZ event...maybe in Feb. of next year? I love, love, love my long hair, but I've been recently inspired after one of my friends cut off her gorgeous locks. Please PM me your contact info. My cell died a few days back, and it took my old contact info. w/ it to cell phone heaven.

**Love you, Lisa! Hugs to you and Karen, too! Muah!

I'm actually thinking of cutting it all off and sending it in again in about a week. It's getting long enough and with going to Peru this August, I don't think that I want that hassle. Feb... 8mos of growth... I don't know if it will be long enough again. But I think it's a GREAT IDEA!! If you set it up, I will try to make it out there. I might not have much to cut off... but I will still encourage support!! :)

I have a saying that goes: You do not need a friend(s) when life is going good; you need a friend(s) when life is not going so good.

Which is, more or less, the original (and often misinterpreted) meaning of 'a friend in need is a friend indeed'.