PLFXpert

What's your nasty habit?

burping out loud (and the louder the better) used to be a standard dz competition/thing to do. Unfortunately, it tended to become a habit that would extend to other places. Like work :$

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Nuts! I forgot to add "Wedgie digger".

So sick!

Get a thong, lady, and let it ride:P

The thought of paying to have a peice of fabric wedged in my butt cheeks all day really isn't appealing to me. I just don't wear underware, thus removing the need to dig out wedgies.

Personally, as long as someone doesn't spit on my shoes, burp in my face, or fart while I'm eating, I'm pretty tolerant of all the "gross" behaviours that you mentioned. 5 brothers and Army life tends to cure a person of being delicate and polite.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

you didn't post zit popper. i just love popping zits. (didn't sunny one say that too somewhere?) i don't know what it is, but I love to find a big juicy one, one that is so ripe that it itches as it lays there under the skin, waiting to erupt.... then, in gleeful anticipation, i get into position and SQUEEZE!!!! mmmm juice all over. Man it's so cool, realieving pore of it's nastiness. I also like those hard waxy seed-like ones you get, sometimes on your back... i mean really, WTF are those??? Sometimes I see the shit come out of the skin and think, holy hell, how'd THAT get in there?!?

Oh man, I need a cigarette now...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

you didn't post zit popper. i just love popping zits. (didn't sunny one say that too somewhere?) i don't know what it is, but I love to find a big juicy one, one that is so ripe that it itches as it lays there under the skin, waiting to erupt.... then, in gleeful anticipation, i get into position and SQUEEZE!!!! mmmm juice all over. Man it's so cool, realieving pore of it's nastiness. I also like those hard waxy seed-like ones you get, sometimes on your back... i mean really, WTF are those??? Sometimes I see the shit come out of the skin and think, holy hell, how'd THAT get in there?!?

I think I am going to puke now.

Walt

I think I am going to puke now.

Walt

Oh nigga PUH-LEEEZE!!! :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I don't like pus. It bothers me. It's one of those many bodily fluids that give bodily fluids the really bad name they deserve. As a nurse for 7 or 8 years, I saw the many flavors and textures that pus has to offer, and I didn't like any of them.

Squeezing a zit sends pus flying through the air. Yuk!!!!!!

Walt

I don't like pus. It bothers me. It's one of those many bodily fluids that give bodily fluids the really bad name they deserve. As a nurse for 7 or 8 years, I saw the many flavors and textures that pus has to offer, and I didn't like any of them.

Walt

I agree, that pus or sebum in large festering quantities is bad, m-k? the smell is positively putrid. it's about as bad as burnt flesh. but zit pus, which is in relatively SMALL quantities, not even a fraction of even the small amount of jizz an old man like YOU could shoot :D is quite fun to watch as it splatters on the mirror !

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Walt

:D:D:D

After working in vet med for eight years, I had seen more than my fair share as well :S

a few weeks ago my horse got a hoof abscess and I had to soak his foot to 'draw out the abscess' before it 'blew through his hoof wall' ...anyways, I brought him in from the pasture after a few days of soaking for his next soak and saw stuff clumped to the bottom of his hoof. I thought he stepped in something, until I scraped it off B|B|B| I distinctly remember that smell and it is worse than I remembered :S The vet asks 'are you sure that is what it was' oh, yes NO DOUBT

Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...