squirell1

What should you get for $50?

At Couchfreaks $50 buys your way into the hog roast on Wednesday night, a chili feed on Friday night, and a pork chop dinner on Saturday night. It also buys rights to the beer truck that flows 24/7.

It buys nightly entertainment as well as access to some kick ass load organizers and skydiving vendors. I'm sure there is is more but those things make me feel pretty good about forking over a registration fee versus some boogies where the fee pretty much buys nothing.

FWIW I enjoyed the zoo guy and the hula dancers at your boogie. Hopefully I can make it down for the next D.S. get together.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

At Couchfreaks $50 buys your way into the hog roast on Wednesday night, a chili feed on Friday night, and a pork chop dinner on Saturday night. It also buys rights to the beer truck that flows 24/7.

It buys nightly entertainment as well as access to some kick ass load organizers and skydiving vendors. I'm sure there is is more but those things make me feel pretty good about forking over a registration fee versus some boogies where the fee pretty much buys nothing.

FWIW I enjoyed the zoo guy and the hula dancers at your boogie. Hopefully I can make it down for the next D.S. get together.

And a Boogie Bag too!

A great value if you get there early!!!
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

With the ferry fees and associated costs of jump AC, you might only get a AC that isn't based in your state. Something different like a Skyvan or such. In some states, that special AC might be an Otter.

Other DZs with the facilities and AC on hand, that fee might score a cool shirt, a swag bag and/or some meals and beer.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

With the cost of Boogie fees these days on the rise, What should you get for a $50 Boogie fee?????

It depends what you consider to be "included" in the Boogie fee. At Skydance the boogie fee was $35 and additional aircraft (beyond the usual DZ PAC/Cessna) included a second PAC, an Otter, a Skyvan, and balloons. But jump tickets were, I believe, slightly higher than usual and package deals were suspended.

The fee also included a number of non-jumping goodies such as: a keychain, a pull up cord, earplugs, a T-shirt, beer, and dinner on Saturday night.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014