skymama

Toe Sucking: yea or nay?

If she takes good care of them and they are attractive (clean, soft, well shaped, pedicure, no weird finger-toes etc) then I'm all for it. My girl was weirded out about it at first but once she got over her hangups she totally digs it now.

I have zero interest in having it done to me though.
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

Did you hear a toe story about someone?

Maybe I have a secret toe sucking fetish, you never know about people. ;)

Or, it could just be because I just gave myself a pedicure (coral polish), which brought it to mind, and I was bored. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My toes had their 15 minutes of fame on Good Morning America, they have retired. You'll just have to get lucky and see them in person. ;)

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My toes had their 15 minutes of fame on Good Morning America, they have retired. You'll just have to get lucky and see them in person. ;)

No shit!! My ass had it's 15 minutes of fame on the Today Show!! Bahamas - March 1987!!! :o

Edited to add: Back then it was perfect. Now, not so much.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

Did you hear a toe story about someone?

Maybe I have a secret toe sucking fetish, you never know about people. ;)

Or, it could just be because I just gave myself a pedicure (coral polish), which brought it to mind, and I was bored. :P

I hear te-killa will make you suck toes too. [Laugh]

You been drinking that tekilla stuff?:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

No shit!! My ass had it's 15 minutes of fame on the Today Show!! Bahamas - March 1987!!!

Yep...they pulled me out of the audience and used me in a segment on pampering your feet. I got lucky, it was after one of the three times in my life I've actually paid for a pedi. :ph34r:

And Deedy...I never drink Tequilla. Yuck!

No shit!! My ass had it's 15 minutes of fame on the Today Show!! Bahamas - March 1987!!!

Yep...they pulled me out of the audience and used me in a segment on pampering your feet. I got lucky, it was after one of the three times in my life I've actually paid for a pedi. :ph34r:

That's cool!! I was pulled off the beach, we were in our little bikinis (back when I barely weighed a buck-o-five) to stand there next to some dude who wrote a book on fitness. It was cool!!!

And doesn't it figure you already paid for a professional pedi?? :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Maybe you should post now and then pictures, Im sure there is a thread around for that! You know so we can judge if your ass was or is perfect!! :)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

It would also vary on if she likes it and how intimate we were in the relationship.

That's interesting. Is toe sucking more intimate than sex?

It would also vary on if she likes it and how intimate we were in the relationship.

That's interesting. Is toe sucking more intimate than sex?

I don't get that. Maybe Im just weird but when I hear about peopel that will have sex but not oral, or toes, or cuddle or whatever, it makes me think there are a lot of seriously hungup people out there.

In my book, if im willing to stick my dick in one of the three rather inciting orifices made available, how is sucking toes or going down on her any different in terms of intimacy? If anything I think it should be the other way round.

it does require a more intimate level than just sex ... don't you think?
right up there with anything beyond straight missionary for the most part, there needs to be level of intimate comfort and trust.
:)unless it's anal anyway...:D:D:D
j/k:P

it does require a more intimate level than just sex ... don't you think?
right up there with anything beyond straight missionary for the most part, there needs to be level of intimate comfort and trust.
:)unless it's anal anyway...:D:D:D
j/k:P

I guess that's probably my issue, I don't think I've EVER just had missionary with any girl since my first.