Thanatos340

Dating.

I'm 40!

YUMMY!
- - - - - - -
Ok so what a bad date that I had tonight. Holy shit, she could barely speak english. WTF? I mean the woman has lived here for 30 of the 39 years she has been on this wonderful earth. On a positive note, the Olive Garden was awesome!!! Back to my rant ... How does one become a 911 dispatcher when their english is so horrible? I would hate to get her on the phone if I were dying.

So I decided that I didn't want her to know where I live and stayed to have a glass of wine at the Olive Garden.

Fuck .. I hate dating :) :) :)

P.S. LuckyDoll ... If you don't marry skittles, can you marry me please? :P
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Shouldn't dating also be considered an EXTREME sport.
With all the unexpected items one could go through and endure.

Just a thought.

No kidding ... After the events that took place tonight ... I'm on a dating "hold" for now. There will be plenty of time for fuckery when it gets cold here this winter.

Note to McSwervy:
I would give you the proper citation for my usage of the word "fuckery" in this post, if only I could remember how to do it.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I'm 40!

YUMMY!
- - - - - - -
Ok so what a bad date that I had tonight. Holy shit, she could barely speak english. WTF? I mean the woman has lived here for 30 of the 39 years she has been on this wonderful earth. On a positive note, the Olive Garden was awesome!!! Back to my rant ... How does one become a 911 dispatcher when their english is so horrible? I would hate to get her on the phone if I were dying.

So I decided that I didn't want her to know where I live and stayed to have a glass of wine at the Olive Garden.

Fuck .. I hate dating :) :) :)

P.S. LuckyDoll ... If you don't marry skittles, can you marry me please? :P

:DDidn't you talk on the phone *before* the date? Or just email? If it was just email, you've learned a lesson - talk on the phone before meeting.

It is a good thing she's a 911 dispatcher that speaks another language. Us English speakers aren't the only ones who need the po-lice. ;)

It's a good thing you didn't bring her back to your place, but if you think she doesn't know at least your address you're crazy. She has all of that information literally at her fingertips every day she's working. If you think people in those positions don't use it for a little background check on potential dates, there's another lesson learned. Trust me on this one. ;););)

Well, I'm glad you made it home in one piece. You didn't mention if she was hot or not for a Coug, or whether you got some OG parking lot action. You could always ask her to no talk "during" so it didn't ruin the mood. :D:D:D

And sweetie, this chick is NEVER getting married again. A lot of you young dudes want to get married and have kids. That ship sailed a long time again for me!
Always be kinder than you feel.

No kidding ... After the events that took place tonight ... I'm on a dating "hold" for now. There will be plenty of time for fuckery when it gets cold here this winter.

Note to McSwervy:
I would give you the proper citation for my usage of the word "fuckery" in this post, if only I could remember how to do it.

Fuckery is a 4 season sport!
Always be kinder than you feel.

I used to pick something that sounds fun and roll with it. I think I averaged about $100 plus or minus $10. I figured I would show her a part of my personality with the type of date while discovering hers during. Worked for me!!

Worked for me babe!!!! LOL

Wow! I don't think I've ever been on any date where dinner/drinks has been $100!!! NEVER! Where are these type of guys cuz they sure aren't around here!

But really, what I expect on a first date is to go to a restaurant and get something good to eat. Doesn't have to be expensive, but something better than McDonalds or Taco Bell! I also think it's fun to go bowling, or mini golfing, or something that involves talking. Sitting through a movie is not for a first date!

Doesn't have to be expensive, but something better than McDonalds or Taco Bell!

You're one of those fancy Arby's chicks, huh? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I see this thread was revived! Lets face it people, no one like dating, male or female but yet we all throw ourselves into the mix. No one wants to be alone so we make ourselves miserable over these dates worrying how it will go.
I can tell you i am passed all that. I dont like dating but i dont like being alone, so i date sometimes. I have dated women on 5 continents and just be myself and dont worry about what i say or how i say it. This is me, like it or not. The woman can decide not to date you after the first meeting, or vice versa.
I pay for the date because thats the way i was raised as a gentleman. I am always polite and do the little things, doors, enter after her etc... I have found in this country women dont want nice guys even thought they say thats what they want, they always want a bad boy no matter what they say. Just one mans opinion. I spend good money on good resteraunts because its what i like, not for her.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Wow! I don't think I've ever been on any date where dinner/drinks has been $100!!! NEVER! Where are these type of guys cuz they sure aren't around here!

I'm right here! I'll meet you half way between Duluth and the Cities! ;)

Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Hey babeees.
Judging by your avatar, I believe you were by far my most expensive date ever. Worth every cent.B|B|

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I have found in this country women dont want nice guys even thought they say thats what they want, they always want a bad boy no matter what they say. Just one mans opinion.

And why the hell is that?! We find some very decent guy who treats us right and then always run for the asshole who uses us and makes us feel worthless! I'm sick of guys and their stupid shit/excuses anyways. And as for dz guys I am glad I talk around with some chicks and do my research...best to educate yourself.
[:/] wow those meds must be wearing off....I hate being sick
TPM #131
People are just as the stars....there are bright ones and there are those that are dim.

I have found in this country women dont want nice guys even thought they say thats what they want, they always want a bad boy no matter what they say. Just one mans opinion.

And why the hell is that?! We find some very decent guy who treats us right and then always run for the asshole who uses us and makes us feel worthless! I'm sick of guys and their stupid shit/excuses anyways. And as for dz guys I am glad I talk around with some chicks and do my research...best to educate yourself.
[:/] wow those meds must be wearing off....I hate being sick

LOL! my meds wore off long ago. I get on my soapbox now and again but i hold out hope that there are actually good relationships to be had, just hanging in there till it happens. SSSOOOOOO what are you donig for dinner ;):P

Galvar
it is so not true when you say that women in "this country" don't want nice guys.
Seems to me that more often than not those "good guys" need to realize and appreciate us "good girls" that would so love to meet the good guys too...
it so easy to be attracted to "an opposite" but really, someone more like you, in ways that really count, make for a more lasting relationship...

I don't get spending a lot of money on dates. As a girl, occasionally getting a little spoiled is nice, but it's a DATE. Odds are, you both are going to end up not liking each other anyways, so why spend a lot of money to figure that out? Being 'cheap' doesn't mean spending less. Being cheap means not being even remotely sincere about the date itself. Save your money, gentlemen. Don't invite her over to watch a movie (that's a booty call if there ever was one), but don't feel like you have to take her to the Ritz Carlton to get a call back. Any lady that asks you to dish out anymore than $30 for a date is looking for a meal ticket. Don't buy in.
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I don't get spending a lot of money on dates. As a girl, occasionally getting a little spoiled is nice, but it's a DATE. Odds are, you both are going to end up not liking each other anyways, so why spend a lot of money to figure that out? Being 'cheap' doesn't mean spending less. Being cheap means not being even remotely sincere about the date itself. Save your money, gentlemen. Don't invite her over to watch a movie (that's a booty call if there ever was one), but don't feel like you have to take her to the Ritz Carlton to get a call back. Any lady that asks you to dish out anymore than $30 for a date is looking for a meal ticket. Don't buy in.

Want to go to White Castles for a 30 pack?

Galvar
it is so not true when you say that women in "this country" don't want nice guys.
Seems to me that more often than not those "good guys" need to realize and appreciate us "good girls" that would so love to meet the good guys too...
it so easy to be attracted to "an opposite" but really, someone more like you, in ways that really count, make for a more lasting relationship...

Well it was more of a general statement, but i think it still holds true for most. I have seen male friends treast women bad and then say, "She'll be back". Low and behold, she comes back for more. I see it all the time. Now that does not mean i feel i should be that way or that every woman allows it, but again, the majority do. Dont have the energy or time for all that nonsense. Just one mans opinion