kbordson

WTF is your problem?

But now, it's your time, so I was just wondering, WTF is YOUR problem? :)

This might be way off but do you have rear drum brakes? Reason I ask is because the same thing was happening to me and it ended up being a locked wheel cylinder and it caused the drum brakes to eventually grenade itself. But it klunked for a little bit before they finally gave and had me scratching my head about it.

No, it's discs all the way around.

And it's the bearing. 99% sure.
I've torn apart the rear hubs more than once. It isn't all that complicated, but I'm tired from the weekend and lack motivation.

And I got started and found the brake rotor stuck (rust) to the hub>:(.

But this is truly a minor problem compared to some of the others mentioned.

I hope your dad heals well Lucky.
I was looking forward to meeting you at Summerfest.:(
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Michael Jackson had that problem...he's OK now.

Funny you should say that, my daughter said, "mama, please don't turn into Michael Jackson". :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You're all a bunch of whiney b'stards and should think about others for a change ..... I'VE JUST BROKEN THE CORK IN MY W[H]INE BOTTLE. IT's GOING TO BE A RIGHT BUGGER GETTING IT OUT NOW ... aaaggggghhhhhhhhh

Push it the rest of the way in and drink up.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

- I can't get past my my canopy jitters following my injury ... this is a problem, as it takes the fun out of skydiving.

- I can't get motivated at work - this is a problem, as I have a new boss and should be working hard right now to prove myself.

If I look for them, I'll find "problems" ... but my life is pretty good ... I'm not complaining :)
O

Well last night i had a pipe burst in my front yard at 7pm while the lady and i were busy with a couple margeritas, then i found the water shut off vault had FILLED with dirt so i had to dig it out.

At about the same time my 110 pound black lab figured out how to jump the fence so I had to chase her down the street.

Then this morning I woke up to find that I forgot to mail in my red light ticket payment so its now $700!
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

You're all a bunch of whiney b'stards and should think about others for a change ..... I'VE JUST BROKEN THE CORK IN MY W[H]INE BOTTLE. IT's GOING TO BE A RIGHT BUGGER GETTING IT OUT NOW ... aaaggggghhhhhhhhh

Push it the rest of the way in and drink up.

Blues,
Dave

Done already .... [hic]

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Menopause kicks ass, doesn't it?

My doctor insists I'm too young for it and dismissed my concerns. :S I know, I need to find a new doctor.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

All last night over a 2 hour period:

Ambien CR
A prescription antihistamine (for a different issue) that the doc swore makes everyone sleepy so I have to take it at night
Melatonin
Valarian Root
Unisom

I know all the rules: don't drink too much, don't have caffeine past the afternoon, don't have to tv or computer in the room, don't exercise too late, I have a fancy Tempurpedic bed...sigh...sleep eludes me. [:/]

All last night over a 2 hour period:

Ambien CR
A prescription antihistamine (for a different issue) that the doc swore makes everyone sleepy so I have to take it at night
Melatonin
Valarian Root
Unisom

I know all the rules: don't drink too much, don't have caffeine past the afternoon, don't have to tv or computer in the room, don't exercise too late, I have a fancy Tempurpedic bed...sigh...sleep eludes me. [:/]

You forgot to add the obvious: Multiple O's! That might do it.

Seriously, 1 Ambien CR and I was sleepwalking, and I definitely believe I left the house one night. Amazing stuff. Good luck with yours, I know how it sucks.....

You forgot to add the obvious: Multiple O's! That might do it.

Lol...I'll work on that. So if anyone is wondering why I'm not moderating tonight, it's because I'm working on multiple O's. Beerlight told me to. :ph34r:

Lets see, other than being deployed about 9000 miles or so away from family and friends, only having an 8 by 12 area to live in. Eating at a mess hall that serves realy blah food, I realy can not complain. Frankly there are a lot worse areas that I could be in. No ones trying to kill me hereB|

My fuckin problem is, according to another thread, i don't dry my sac the right way!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

But now, it's your time, so I was just wondering, WTF is YOUR problem? :)

Doctor, doctor....I seem to be having a problem with my leg...

:ph34r:
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

My problem is that my $10 oil change turned into $340 worth of necessary repairs. I knew I was going to need to new brakes soon but I didn't realize just how bad they were. :(

$340 on brakes? you got hosed... you shoulda came out here to jump next weekend and I coulda fixed em for you.

My problem is that my $10 oil change turned into $340 worth of necessary repairs. I knew I was going to need to new brakes soon but I didn't realize just how bad they were. :(

$340 on brakes? you got hosed... you shoulda came out here to jump next weekend and I coulda fixed em for you.

It was more than just brakes. Both of my rear wheel cylinders had to be replaced because they were leaking bad enough that I had no brake fluid left.

So my problem is whether I can do anything about this and whether the cure is worth it or not.

Dude!! get to the doctor, my mother had the same thing happen and she did not go get it fixed and now she has a middle finger that doesnt flex at the last joint, ( she now wishes that she had gotten it fixed) It gives her wonky signals and gets in the way when she does stuff.
Its up to you, but its definately worth the time to go see what can be done...

and as for the old and gnarled crack....

ya gotta grow old, but you never have to grow up.
stay fun, stay young at heart, never give up.

Roy

*edit to add : was gonna list my problems but they are piddly compared to most...
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.