format

Decent droping place

Out of six DZs I've been at, only 1.5 has decent toilets.
You know what I mean - clean, clean, able to leave it with a smile on, refreshed, especially before flying... I mean jumping.

I hope elsewhere is better?
What goes around, comes later.

I was super-impressed with the bathrooms at Gold Coast Skydivers in Moss Point (I'm not sure if the DZ is still at the same location, I remember a few years ago there was some bullshit with the airport).

It was weird being on a DZ that had a bathroom cleaner than my Mom's
I got nuthin

It's a bad word.. or wrong one.

I just wanted to know about toilet conditions in other country's dropzones.

Is it taboo?

I think they were referring to the fact that is is spelled "dropping"

Any ways of the 9 DZs I've been too... by far the best facilities in general is the Farm, with Skydive Oregon in a close second.

I was super-impressed with the bathrooms at Gold Coast Skydivers in Moss Point (I'm not sure if the DZ is still at the same location, I remember a few years ago there was some bullshit with the airport).

They are in Lumberton, MS. And they still have kick ass bathrooms. SOOOOO CLEANNNNNN!! (And I'm the type to go through a travel bottle of Purell in a weekend :$)

It was weird being on a DZ that had a bathroom cleaner than my Mom's

They moved to Lumberton, MS, I think, but yes, their bathrooms were clean. They had done a remodel shortly before they were forced out. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban