JohnMitchell

Vskydiver's Gear Raffle, Leap for Lupus

Velocity Sports Equipment - 50% off a new custom rig

United Parachute Technologies - 30% off base price and 15% off options on a custom Vector3

Aerodyne - Three chances to win 25% off coupons for any Aerodyne product

Flite Suit - One 50% off coupon and one 25% off coupon

Larsen and Brusgaard - One Altitrack electronic altimeter, one VISO altimeter.

Square1 - Hawkeye camera helmet, blk, med. and a $75 off coupon for any Bonehead helmet.

Alti-2 - 50% off coupon and a 25% off coupon for a new Altimaster N3

Hypoxic - Hypeye D photo kit and Hypeye D Pro camera control kit

Alti-2 - 50% off and 25% off coupons for the new Altimaster N

Performance Designs - 2-liter PD Hydration pack by High Sierra and PD t-shirts.

The tickets are $5 U.S, each, or 5 for $20 ($4 each). You may purchase them online at our website, http://www.leapforlupus.org/lfl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=70, from Valinda or me in person, before or during the boogie, or by check through the mail. The drawings will be Saturday night, August 8th, after the banquet dinner at the Leap for Lupus Boogie and POPS record. Please PM me if you need a mailing address for the latter, or if you have any questions.

Thanks to all that have bought raffle tickets. Best of luck to everyone.B| We're not taking Paypal any more for the purchase, but we're certainly doing checks, cash etc. PM me if you have any questions.

Douglas Spotted Eagle, or DSE as we all know him, has donated some great skydiving DVD's for the raffle.

1-Wingsuit 101
1-Wingsuit 202
1-Canopy Contro with Chris Gay
1-Tandem videos made Easy with Chris Warnock

Thanks again, Doug.:)
The address for raffle tickets is as follows:

Leap for Lupus
14202 143rd Ave. Ct. East
Orting, WA 98360

Be sure to include your email address. Since the drawing will be Saturday, August 8th, you should probably not send a check any later than the 3rd. Please visit our website again to check out the prizes. I'd like to win them all.;)B|

John

United Parachute Technologies - 30% off base price and 15% off options on a custom Vector3

Flite Suit - TWO 50% off coupon and TWO 25% off coupon

Square1 - Hawkeye camera helmet, blk, med. and a $75 off coupon for any Bonehead helmet.

Bonehead - $75 off any Bonehead helmet

Alti-2 - 50% off and 25% off coupons for the new Altimaster N (already listed)

The tickets are $5 U.S, each, or 5 for $20 ($4 each). You may purchase them online at our website, http://www.leapforlupus.org/lfl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=70, from Valinda or me in person, before or during the boogie, or by check through the mail. The drawings will be Saturday night, August 8th, after the banquet dinner at the Leap for Lupus Boogie and POPS record. Please PM me if you need a mailing address for the latter, or if you have any questions.

Douglas Spotted Eagle, or DSE as we all know him, has donated some great skydiving DVD's for the raffle.

1-Wingsuit 101
1-Wingsuit 202

Leap for Lupus
Orting, WA 98360

Be sure to include your email address. Since the drawing will be Saturday, August 8th, you should probably not send a check any later than the 3rd. Please visit our website again to check out the prizes. I'd like to win them all.;)B|

John

Made a couple corrections ;).

C'mon, people, this is your chance to support the Leap for Lupus Foundation (and "Skydiving's Superwoman," star of the inaugural issue of Blue Skies Magazine.B|

Edited to add that there are a couple more cool prizes in the works ... stay tuned as this raffle is getting better every day.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Alti-2 - 50% off and 25% off coupons for the new Altimaster N

Thanks to all that have bought raffle tickets. Best of luck to everyone.B| We're not taking Paypal any more for the purchase, but we're certainly doing checks, cash etc. PM me if you have any questions.

1-Wingsuit 101
1-Wingsuit 202

Leap for Lupus
Orting, WA 98360

John

Hey, is there going to be anyone around Kapowsin tomorrow afternoon selling tickets? I plan on being thereb y 1 or 2.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Flite Suit - TWO 50% off coupon and TWO 25% off coupon

Square1 - Hawkeye camera helmet, blk, med.

Bonehead - $75 off any Bonehead helmet

Alti-2 - 50% off and 25% off coupons for the new Altimaster N (already listed)

1-Wingsuit 101
1-Wingsuit 202

Leap for Lupus
Orting, WA 98360

Made a couple corrections ;).

Ah, Krisanne, what would I do without ya?;)B|

Wednesday? Ah darn, we'll not be there. But we'll catch you before the drawing. Are you going to be out Saturday?:)

No, probably just Wednesday. I'm going to try to get to Snohomish Friday late afternoon and then head to Ritzville at noon on Saturday after my meetings are done. But it is tempting to head back to Kapow for Saturday afternoon and then drive to Ritzville that evening. Choices, choices......:)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

AeroSports USA – A new reserve ripcord & a new cutaway handle

DSE - DVD's, Wingsuiting 101, Wingsuiting 102, Canopy Control with Chris Gay, Tandem Videos Made Easy with Chris Warnock.

There we go. I think I got it right with the help of some friends. (Thanks, Jerry;)). We've got a lot of great prizes, and for a really great cause. Thanks to all of you that have bought your tickets already, and let me say "thanks" from Vskydiver for all of you that are going to buy tickets. B| See ya at the DZ.

Psst... forgot Bonehead, and there's two each of the Flite suit coupons.

You're right, John, what WOULD you do without me? ;)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Psst... forgot Bonehead, and there's two each of the Flite suit coupons.

Geez, I am a bonehead!:S:D

Flite Suit - Two 50% off coupons and two 25% off coupons.

EG Suits - 3 chances to win a 50% off coupon for a new freefly suit.

Performance Designs- 2-liter PD Hydration pack by High Sierra and PD t-shirts.

Bonehead - $75 off coupon for any Bonehead helmet.

AeroSports USA
– A new reserve ripcord & a new cutaway handle

DSE - DVD's, Wingsuiting 101, Wingsuiting 102, Canopy Control with Chris Gay, Tandem Videos Made Easy with Chris Warnock.

There, I think I finally got it right.;):D

Are you not including the EG suit discounts?

Yes, we have that but we've been a little back logged at the moment. We'll get that up on the web page here shortly too! Thanks so much for helping us with that! You are so awesome! B|

More prizes coming in all the time that may or may not be up on the web site yet! :D

Yes, we have that but we've been a little back logged at the moment. We'll get that up on the web page here shortly too!

Tell your kids web development team that you'll stop providing food and lodging paying them if they don't get on it.;)

Yes, we have that but we've been a little back logged at the moment. We'll get that up on the web page here shortly too!

Tell your kids web development team that you'll stop providing food and lodging paying them if they don't get on it.;)

Well my web development team doesn't live here anymore and has a job at Harvard in Boston. So that's not going to work anymore. :D:D:D

AeroSports USA
– A new reserve ripcord & a new cutaway handle

Mirage Systems 2x 30% off base/15% off options on a Mirage rig

iFlySFBay 2x 10 minutes of tunnel time

Added two more that have been received ... and I know of at least one more on the way that we can add when you guys receive it. B|

We're not using Paypal for the raffle tickets.
However, you can just mail a check, money order, or even cash, if you want to, to:

Leap for Lupus
c/o Valinda Mitchell
Orting, WA 98360

A lot of you will recognise this as our home address. Please include your preferred email and contact phone number. We'll email you a jpeg of your ticket munbers. All your contact info goes onto the tickets in the drawing, so you need not be present or have the stub in your hand to win. :) I just wish I could buy some tickets.[:/]:D

Hope to see a bunch of you there. Dinner's going to be seafood B| and beer.B|B|

Please PM me if you have any questions.

And a huge "thanks" to everyone who've already purchased tickets.

John

We're not using Paypal for the raffle tickets.
However, you can just mail a check, money order, or even cash, if you want to, to:

Leap for Lupus
c/o Valinda Mitchell
Orting, WA 98360

A lot of you will recognise this as our home address. Please include your preferred email and contact phone number. We'll email you a jpeg of your ticket munbers. All your contact info goes onto the tickets in the drawing, so you need not be present or have the stub in your hand to win. :) I just wish I could buy some tickets.[:/]:D

Hope to see a bunch of you there. Dinner's going to be seafood B| and beer.B|B|

Please PM me if you have any questions.

And a huge "thanks" to everyone who've already purchased tickets.

John

I heard a couple more items showed up on your doorstep today. B|

AeroSports USA– A new reserve ripcord & a new cutaway handle

Mirage Systems 2x 30% off base/15% off options on a Mirage rig

iFlySFBay 2x 10 minutes of tunnel time

Skydive Wings 2x 50% off a Wings rig.

I forgot to get some Tix over the weekend when we talked John..... I just went to the web page and cant see the link on the Raffle page to buy tix? I might be blind though.. Is it still there? I have a $20 for the Raffle I need to spend! ;)

Scott

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

See post #43; since (I assume) you'll be there, you could just buy tickets at the boogie.

Hi John,

As I was reading the last few posts a thought struck me.

At the beginning of each year I sit down and write out numerous checks to those organizations that I believe in ( NARAL, ACLU, Death With Dignity, etc ). Then I spend the balance of the year throwing away solicitations from other/similar organizations. >:(

I hope that does not happen with this list. :P

JerryBaumchen