npgraphicdesign

Sex withdrawal symptoms.

OK - Day XX without sex. I feel like I'm ready to start climbing out of my skin and onto someone else. Really strange sensation...:P

Any other symptoms?? I haven't had the urge to kill anyone (yet), but there's always a first...

BTW - I stopped cold turkey a few months ago after my recent relationship ended. Got really tired of it...

:ph34r:

OK - Day XX without sex. I feel like I'm ready to start climbing out of my skin and onto someone else. Really strange sensation...:P

Any other symptoms?? I haven't had the urge to kill anyone (yet), but there's always a first...

BTW - I stopped cold turkey a few months ago after my recent relationship ended. Got really tired of it...

Here's an easy solution to that problem, if you have the money. :ph34r:

www.realdoll.com NSFW!

(sorry, fixed the link)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh ... don't get me started on this B| ...

O

But what if I bring a lot of Red Bull and Vodka?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

www.realdolls.com NSFW!

Funny how you had that website on hand so...quickly. Is there something you're not telling us Billy? :P

www.realdolls.com NSFW!

Funny how you had that website on hand so...quickly. Is there something you're not telling us Billy? :P

I mispelled the url by one letter, go check it again. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dear God! For 5500, hire a damn hooker!:D:D:D

Ok. So there's at least one desperate person who checked out the website....the tally is at 1 so far. :P

Pfft... I just remembered the site when it was posted on here a few years back. It's now my standard response to anybody with relationship and sex troubles.

Look at it this way:

She'll never complain, never get mad at you, never insult you, and the only money she'll spend is what you paid for her, etc.

You do have to do all the sex work yourself though.

:D

Any other symptoms??

Has the swelling gone down yet?[:/]

:P

hang on let me check...

Oh wait...you weren't asking me...were you...

:o:ph34r:

Yes he was. :D