d_squared431

How was your day?

My day was SHIT.

I'd elaborate, but why take it out on everyone else?!! :S

WHAT? I didn't even leave it on the dresser this time!!:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

honestly...one of the worst of my life. I had to say goodbye to my oldest and dearest friend, Leo, last night. He won't be coming home from the vet this time :(

So yeah, pretty much spent the day crying.

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I'm sorry it seems most folks day sucked. My day was actually pretty good. My wife has been off work for a week or so, so to get out of the house, she went to work with me. We finished with what I had to accomplish today early, so we scooted off to the movies, and saw "Taking Woodstock". A very enjoyable film. Also, I just got back from a couple hours at a friends house helping him pull the carbs from his seadoos. Gearing up to go spend the weekend at the lake, at my wife's yearly Choctaw indian pow-wow. It was a good day, tater.;)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I got home and started to clean the floor from the lunch box fiasco from this morning. Told the 8yr old to stay off the floor and he saw I was cleaning it. Time and time again I told him stay off the floor. Next thing I know i hear a loud thud. You guessed it. He decided to try and run from the livingroom to his room and as soon as he hit the tile floor he slid and smacked his elbow. Had him sit down and put ice on his elbow and asked him if he is going to run in the house and he said no. Wouldnt you know it about 20 minutes later he takes off running again from the livingroom to his bedroom. I swear he will never learn! :S

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

My day was actually decent. Woke up to the sun shining in my normally foggy beach town on a day that I worked from home. Didn't have to deal with any idiots today (wish that happened more often) and got a pedi. I really can't complain. Oh, well, I did fake bake it a few minutes too long today. Now I'm a little pink now :o. Oh, another plus is I'm one day closer to my 3 week LOA from work. woo hoo!!!

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

My day was SHIT.

Remember that no things are never so bad that they can't get worse. I don't know if that's a positive or negative statement but it's a true one.:)
And everyone out there who had a bad day at work, WOW, I'd really like to have a bad day at work. It would be a lot better than a good day unemployed.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

My day was SHIT.

Remember that no things are never so bad that they can't get worse. I don't know if that's a positive or negative statement but it's a true one.:)
And everyone out there who had a bad day at work, WOW, I'd really like to have a bad day at work. It would be a lot better than a good day unemployed.

Yeah...things are always darkest...before they go completely BLACK!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Today my day is going pretty fast. I guess its because I have been working non stop doing random crap in the office that I probably should have been doing all along.:D

I am a little disappointed in all of you. I would have expected at least one good thread to read,and nothing....:|

:P

:ph34r:

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

A mixed bag, some good, some bad. I prefer to dwell on the good, as it includes having an offer accepted on a new home and hope of signing the contract tonight. B|:)

That looks like a very Dave-friendly kitchen and a very guest-friendly back patio. Congrats - hope it all works out!B|

Actually, most of my cooking these days is on the back patio, while Muttley does most of the cooking in the kitchen (she's better at it). :$;) The purchase agreement has been signed, escrow opened, and the home inspection is next week. Closing is scheduled for Oct. 13. Wahoo! B|:)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I returned from Iraq and got my first day off in six months. Not bad. :)
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.