iluvtofly

Who buys the condoms?

Maybe I'm just picky, but I usually don't like other people shopping for me.

They never get my size or taste quite right.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

The one that plans to use it, don't think I've ever had a girl fork one over, besides, I need the ones with the gold package and most girls don't just have those laying around ;)

Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

I chose other...whoever is insistant that they are being used should pay...however if both parties are planning on using...and you're already in that state of mind...I'm sure you've already got some. Let the dudes buy em...if the ladies don't like the style they choose, then the ladies can buy them...but this is also dependent on the relationship status and how relaxed the relationship or sexualship (yeah, that's my word) is.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

What flavor do you like?
Very soon, an honest person will not be able to sing the last 2 lines of our National Anthem:::Practice safe dining....use condiments

If you're prepared to have sex you should be prepared to protect yourself. I'd say both should have 'em available.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If you're prepared to have sex you should be prepared to protect yourself. I'd say both should have 'em available.

ding ding ding ding ding ........... we have a winner here! If you are a single lady and actively dating, you really should be prepared. We're not just talking about birth control.

You taste your condoms?

Mmm - I never liked the smell of burnt rubber, I think I'd have to pass.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ding ding ding ding ding ........... we have a winner here! If you are a single lady and actively dating, you really should be prepared. We're not just talking about birth control.

+ 1

I carry them in a couple of sizes … so don’t even try the “doesn’t fit me” line …

O

+ 1

I carry them in a couple of sizes … so don’t even try the “doesn’t fit me” line …

O

I like your style! ;)
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

All my girlfriends (and me) just tend to do the same thing. Keep some handy at your own place, and if you end up at his hopefully he has his own there. If you find that a quick run to the store is needed to pick some up, then figure it out. Go dutch, or have somebody pick them up and the next person get them the next time. I dunno... I never really thought about it I guess.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Handy at my place.
Handy at her place.
In my gear bag.
In my overnight bag.
In the glove box of the car.
In the glove box of her car.
In the saddle bag of the bike.
In the restroom at the gas station.

I mean, you never know when a thunderstorm night bust out over a cliff somewhere. ;)B|

you know you can reuse them, just turn it inside out and shake the fuck out of it.

Just buy rubber gloves. You get 5 in 1. Plus easy to use to double or triple bag. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.