BadNinja

I <blank> my job

I love being an air traffic controller. But I don't enjoy the crazy rotating shifts we work or the attitudes of some "government employees." It's also tough to train new hires that can't or won't rise to the level of ability needed to do the job safely. Washing people out of their job is never pleasant.[:/]

I'm eligible to retire, but I'm sticking around. I have to retire in 4 more years, but I might leave sooner. We'll see. :)

I do love it but at present with beautiful blue skies, I'm not a fan. I am in the office taking care of some things and tomorrow is supposed to suck (thunderstorms) hopefully I can get out of here soon.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I LOVE my full time job. Full of excitement and every time I think I've seen everything my little town can come up with they prove me wrong.

My part time job (where I work full time hours) is a little less enjoyable. Very easy work for respectable pay, but sometimes long hours of boring and easy can get pretty blah!
Killing threads since 2004.

It's your type that I like hearing on the radio when I'm flying. It's also funny to hear some trainee saying "Uh, Moon 28, uh...turn left heading of ah..." followed quickly by an irritated controller saying "DISREGARD, Moon 28, turn right heading 350, descend and maintain 9000." Cracks me up every time. Thanks for what you do! :)

The best things in life are dangerous.

It's your type that I like hearing on the radio when I'm flying. It's also funny to hear some trainee saying "Uh, Moon 28, uh...turn left heading of ah..." followed quickly by an irritated controller saying "DISREGARD, Moon 28, turn right heading 350, descend and maintain 9000." Cracks me up every time. Thanks for what you do! :)

Yes. on both of you, :D:D...Many years ago I had a private, and learning IFR. I flew out of Auburn - close to SeaTac Airport.. same kinda stuff.

I can see what John was sayin, that would be hard. No one wants to wash out... but YOU GUYS have such an awesome and important job ... you do need to be, among many others...certain, specific, quick thinking, and vocal.

I just thank you for the work you do... not many... really, really, care enough to do the work that is needed ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama