SpeedRacer

"Keep fucking that chicken!"

I heard that on the radio this morning!!! Almost my spit out my coffee it was so damn funny!

He's an anchor man in New York. I think it's funny when it shows the lady anchor in the tight gym clothes and he makes his "Hey, lookin' good there, heyyyy";) comment.

This dude's a man's man B|

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/17/keep-fucking-that-chicken_n_289546.html

One day a 66-year-old new anchor is sitting in his office, getting makeup for the evening broadcast. He points to the various awards and citations that hang on the walls of the windowed, corner bureau, and he starts reminiscing.

“You see these twenty-eight Emmys? In my heyday, I reported on the 9/11 attacks, and on the untimely death of JKF Jr. But do people call me ‘the Voice of the People?’ Noooooooooooo, they don’t!”

“And do you see that Contract? I currently earn $2 million a year, on a five-year contract with this affiliate. But do people call me ‘the richest local news anchor in the country?’ Noooooooooooo, they don’t!”

“And you see these radio stations? I started with one station, and now I own several stations all along the eastern shore. But do people call me ‘the media mogul?’ Noooooooooooo, they don’t!”

“But you fuck just one chicken…”

Yeah, we're going to get a lot of mileage out of this one.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

dude

when I was working construction in Wasilla AK this old well driller named Teal was talking about his farm animal adventures in OK. he asked us; "boys....you ever fuck a chicken?" we laughed our faces off....he said"whats so funny?, you can fuck a chicken...hell-a chicken is gooood fuckin'!!"
*more laughter followed by a pause..... then he asked;
"Ever fuck a watermelon on a hot day?"
:o:o:D:D:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

One day a 66-year-old new anchor is sitting in his office, getting makeup for the evening broadcast. He points to the various awards and citations that hang on the walls of the windowed, corner bureau, and he starts reminiscing.

“You see these twenty-eight Emmys? In my heyday, I reported on the 9/11 attacks, and on the untimely death of JKF Jr. But do people call me ‘the Voice of the People?’ Noooooooooooo, they don’t!”

“And do you see that Contract? I currently earn $2 million a year, on a five-year contract with this affiliate. But do people call me ‘the richest local news anchor in the country?’ Noooooooooooo, they don’t!”

“And you see these radio stations? I started with one station, and now I own several stations all along the eastern shore. But do people call me ‘the media mogul?’ Noooooooooooo, they don’t!”

"Build a thousand bridges and no one calls you a bridge builder. Suck one little cock and you're a cocksucker for rest of your life."

Scotty Carbone
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

"Build a thousand bridges and no one calls you a bridge builder. Suck one little cock and you're a cocksucker for rest of your life."

Scotty Carbone

:D:D:D
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!