nerdgirl

female dating preference

Your link is not working for me, but Jim Carrey's sense of humor does not always work for me. I think he is funny, but not my cup-of-tea to be around all the time.

Jim is tall, though. I admit if I have one superficial discrimination it is against the short man. It is not fair, and awful of me, but it is what it is. I also admit, I feel bad for short guys--not that they need my sympathy. I know a hard-working, mini-Brad Pitt looking, smart guy whom I can not help but think would be further along in his career if not for his height.

Call me a bitch, but don't call me shy to speak frankly. [:/]

FWIW, my hunny barely makes the height cut and I am still a smitten kitten. :)

Talk about double standard!
You can say this and I think, cool girl can speak her mind. Very hip!
I make one chubby chick joke and BAM! 50 angry emails about how I'm the biggest dog and how I should be skinned and feed to pigs.

But being short, only 5'9" sucks! [:/]
Well except when it comes to fitting into sports cars!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

... and the whole package matter.

Including the size of the package?[:/]

I'll be the first to admit (though I'm sure I don't speak for everyone) that size *seems* to be appealing until one day you get one that's truly impressive and all you can think when it's knocking on your uterus is *owwww*!!! :S

A nice size is a bonus. HUGE is scary. Small is disappointing - but not if he knows how to use it :P

But seriously.. It's not that important.. I imagine it's like boobies - they're all good in their own way :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Talk about double standard!
You can say this and I think, cool girl can speak her mind. Very hip!
I make one chubby chick joke and BAM! 50 angry emails about how I'm the biggest dog and how I should be skinned and feed to pigs.

One?

For an engineer, you don't count well.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

One?

For an engineer, you don't count well.

It's the same joke said over and over again.
Thus it's just one.
When I think of a new one we'll call it two.
Sweet BASE jumping Jesus, have a fiber bar will ya!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Tom Cruise never did it for me, either. But, he did for a lot of girls, Shah. I'm sure there's nothing you can't do in a racecar.
:P

Don't mean to go OT but ever see a 6ft tall guy try and get into an S2000? Or the new Cayman. WOW!
But hay I can't complain, I'm healthy which is just fine in my book.

But I do have to agree with you, the ability to carry ones self and to hold a conversation does seem to impress you ladies more than I give it credit.

Wife just added that you forgot to include
The ability to cook a good meals and know how to clean around the house.

Well except when it comes to fitting into sports cars!

Tom Cruise never did it for me, either. But, he did for a lot of girls, Shah. I'm sure there's nothing you can't do in a racecar.

:P

*sigh* Volley Ball scene..... *sigh*

Sorry, I got distracted. :$:$:$

Why did he have to go so "crazy" by attacking Brooke Shields and post partum depression.

*sigh* Volley Ball scene..... *sigh*

Sorry, I got distracted. :$:$:$

It's OK. As a very young girl, I thought Val Kilmer was super hot in Willow. I liked long hair. Now, I view long hair as either "IT department" or "no deparment". :P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

FWIW, Cocktail is one of my all-time favorite movies.

I was not sheltered from many movies as a child. I not only loved Cocktail, but had the soundtrack on cassette tape which my father had to replace after I wore the first one out. I have fond memories of riding my bicycle all over the neighborhood with my headphones on belting "to be wild again!..." :)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Don't mean to go OT but ever see a 6ft tall guy try and get into an S2000? Or the new Cayman. WOW!
But hay I can't complain,

I am over 6 feet tall, I fit in better cars than those, and know how to spell "hey"

It stuck with him after hearing the joke: what do gay horses eat-----Haaaaaaaaaaay.

And we need to add unconscious to the poll.:ph34r::ph34r:
I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

But hay I can't complain,

I am over 6 feet tall, I fit in better cars than those, and know how to spell "hey"

Red Miata :)Oh relax. Better to be tall than short. Unless when you are flying cattle class and the distance from the front of your seat and the back of the seat in front of you is an amazing 4inches!

>Better to be tall than short

There it is......the one criterion I see most often as a "must have" for a majority of women on dating sites.

Can someone explain to me why a 5'2" woman needs a six foot tall man? jeeze- get a step ladder if the shelves are that high:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Can someone explain to me why a 5'2" woman needs a six foot tall man? jeeze- get a step ladder if the shelves are that high:D

Its because then we can wear any heels we want and still look adorably tiny :P Thats my excuse anyways.

Yeah but from a mechanics point of view, if you are the same height as me, when you put on those 8in heals then we can have sex standing up and it won't be as difficult. if you are super short and you need 8in heals just to be even with me then well it's just not going to be as much fun!
Also....take it from a guy who is 5in taller than his wife, jumping into her car after she has adjusted the seat can be very dangerous!

Also....take it from a guy who is 5in taller than his wife, jumping into her car after she has adjusted the seat can be very dangerous!

8" taller than my wife. Someday that will permanently injure me.:S Seriously, if we have to put the toilet seats back down, they should have to move the car seat back. Are all you guys with me on this?B|