turtle,divot, a bottle of whiskey....

And two phones....

Normally the two are always on their best behavior but not tonight...[Laugh]

Apparently I am on the short list...[Laugh]

I think a few others ore on it too...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I received two calls. The first was divot at 130ish and then turtle called about1-2hrs later. The 2nd call i made them sing me a song...okay two songs. Turtle sang the 1st one and then they both sang the 2nd one.:D

I miss those late night DD calls. Those who still have a copy of the old DD list feel free to DD anytime.

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I vaguely remember hearing my phone ring in the middle of the night. Unfortunately I was not awake enough to figure out how to answer. Turns out it was Turtle. I really wish I would've picked up that call. :(:(

I just talked to Shane...give them a call, they're so hung over it hurts to talk! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

The 2nd call i made them sing me a song...okay two songs. Turtle sang the 1st one and then they both sang the 2nd one.:D

You little Serenade SLUT!! >:( You'll just let ANY drunk guy sing you to sleep huh!!?? >:(>:(
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

And two phones....

Normally the two are always on their best behavior but not tonight...[Laugh]

Apparently I am on the short list...[Laugh]
I think a few others ore on it too..

And apparently so was I. :D OMG did I have a laugh!! Turtle was calling out my boyfriend, threatening him with guns!! He also called him a cad.....priceless!

Hopefully, tho, I will NOT be on the list tonight, because I work Sun-THurs. It's a school night for me:)Wish I would have known to try and get a song out of him/them.:D:D

Not much that attracts me to dizzy anymore, but that last night did it! B|

Divot and turtlespeed traded some texts with me, but it was mostly divot and me. I sent texts to him almost every time my Alabama football team scored and also kept him in the loop on his Georgia dawgs.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Divot and turtlespeed traded some texts with me, but it was mostly divot and me. I sent texts to him almost every time my Alabama football team scored and also kept him in the loop on his Georgia dawgs.

Divot & turtle had Aggie tickets tonite...who won?

I'm pretty sure A&M won. UAB has always been a lousy team. (U. of AL in Birmingham)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm pretty sure A&M won. UAB has always been a lousy team. (U. of AL in Birmingham)

No...I meant who won between Turtle & Divot~who's pitchin' and who's catchin' tonight? :ph34r:

i made the short list too!!!!!

You guys were the best!!!!!!

CReW Skies,
bubblesB|

LOL I was on the other phone... got passed to Divot when he finished with you.

Crazy kids!!!:ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

For the record, a lot of you have become DD wimps:P

I suggest that everyone hang out with Turtle at some point. He gets great seats where ever you go. Not sure if thats because he's a local in the know or just that nobody trusts him so they put him where he can be watched. Good conversations on about a million different topics. He cooks a hell of a steak. And mostly, you go to Turtle's for the terrific head.

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

For the record, a lot of you have become DD wimps

Shoulda called from your phone ... I might have answered. :D;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And mostly, you go to Turtle's for the terrific

~You're such a slut, I bet poor 'Pillowbiter' is tyin' the noose right now. :|

I hope it isn't the secret knot that David Carradine taught him?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun