LisaH

Happy birthday gonzalesna

Happy Birthday.

When will you be coming back to Emerald Coast?

I'll get back to the states in 2 weeks and a wake up!B| About another week till I'm on the east coast. Not sure when I'll be back jumpin' at Emerald coast, but I'll keep you up to date. If I'll be around during a weekend, I'll try to make it out. If nothin' else, if the job doesn't get in the way, I'll be there for the Memorial Day Boogie. Either way, I'll let you know I'm in town and we can hang out and have a beer or 2 at the least.:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Happy Birthday, Sweet Cheeks! ;)

That's the last time I give you a picture of my butt... You're obsessed!:P

Thanks mama...:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Have a happy day!
Be very careful of any "candles" your co-workers may light for you....:P

It wouldn't be fair for me to hide a stick of dynamite amongst your candles... that's like a needle in a haystack.:ph34r::P

Happy Birthday Gonzo! :)

May you receive plenty of boobie pix msgs/emails, drink a nice bottle of Jack, and drunk post on here to entertain us while we are working hard at work..:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Happy Birthday Gonzo! :)

May you receive plenty of boobie pix msgs/emails, drink a nice bottle of Jack, and drunk post on here to entertain us while we are working hard at work..:D

No... sadly, it's been a 1 beer night with plenty of posting... sober posting. Not one tit has shown up in any mailbox and all that happened on my birthday was I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by turning another year older. (didn't even have to switch to geico)

But that said, it was a very productive day, I got TONS of happy wishes from lots of friends and family back in the states and, hell, at least I'm nowhere near as old as TWARDO!:ph34r::P

Happy Birthday!!!

missed you at chicks rock .. but see ya at Fitz again?

enjoy your day and cheers!!
;)

I'll definately be at Fitz and next year's chicks rock provided the job doesn't get in the way.