Andy9o8

I am so f***g sick of...

I would rather watch reruns of The Osbournes. :S

Or even, dare say it, read a book?:P

I can't believe when I go through all of my satellite channels and can't find a damn thing I want to watch.:S

We have no satellite, and had cable disconnected about 2 years ago. Read a LOT of books.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Do what??

Is This john fella one of those beautiful motherfuckers or what....you know I have asked since this thread came up....and only pictures I've seen ....the guy looks like a bitch...fucking crying, weeping ass....shouldn't of had a dozen kids biaaaaaatch..sux to be you

That's a negative, I'll pass he's plenty fucked, he's a no can do...think if I stuck it he'd scream cause he can't take it, and if I pulled it out he'd cry cause he can't get enough...

I like the simple people.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

sounds like my ignorance may be an advantage....who are Jon and Kate? and why should I care?

"Ignorance is bliss!" I gave up on TLC years ago when they started going to "reality programming" & away from anything educational. Today it's a joke, yet I still keep the channel in my line-up in the hopes that some day it might return to it's roots & be slightly educational once more.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

seriously, she is the biggest anal piece of whiny-ass-bitch crap that i've ever come across. no wonder he cheated...i'm surprised he didn't rip her tongue out.

I can't stand women like her. sorry. high-maintenance. anal. germaphobic. whiny. obsessive-compulsive. CONSTANTLY AFRAID of EVERYTHING.

I watched one episode and wanted to punch her in the face.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!