NickDG

Turn On The TV RIGHT NOW . . .

It would be the best resolution. He might still be grounded for prom, but that would be the better alternative.

i dont know if it was my parents and i had pulled somehting like that, i thnk i would have rather fallen out, it would have been a much more humane alternative.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

check upstream, in this list of posts...
shah 269 is laughing......
which prompted my reply.....:|

j

What did I do now?
I hope the little guy is ok and he didn't fall out because that would suck!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

This is toooooo funny!
I know I shouldn't laugh.......but I am!

generally I get your humor and have even defended you on occasion, But laughing at what is most likely the Fatality of a 6 year old child can only be described as fucking disgusting.

I agree in hind sight i should not have laughed.
And it was wrong. And as I stated after, I hope the kid is ok! [:/]
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

They are saying that him and his brother were in the back yard together when this happened. I think it's a prank. If so,The parents should get a huge bill for having stupid kids.

exactly. something isnt adding up in my eyes.
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Regardless of whether or not the kid is safe, the fact remains that the kid was just being a kid, and all kids get into shit from time to time.

Just watch! Some dysfunctional civil servant called a prosecutor will want to make a name for himself by trying to press some kind of charges. Probably something in the neglect area. We see it all the time and these days its typical for this vermin not fit to wipe our feet on to grandstand on what is otherwise just a dumb accident or incident.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

I would love to hear the audio while the cops were chopping holes in that damn thing. I think it would sound something like," Stupid,whack,Mother,whack,Fucker,whack

HAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D:D:D

They are saying that him and his brother were in the back yard together when this happened. I think it's a prank. If so,The parents should get a huge bill for having stupid kids.

exactly. something isnt adding up in my eyes.

I agree... quite possibly the sibling is trying to cover up an accident involving Falcon and set the balloon free. I guess we'll have to wait and see whether Falcon is found.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If this turns out to be some stupid scheme to get attention on the father’s part, he’s going to make John Gosslin look good!
I almost hope he sent little Falcon to a friends house and told him “make sure they don’t turn on the TV, now.”

And Brittney Spears was voted Best Celebrity Parent!!
:(