skymama

Congrats DSE!

So, will you be in Elsinore for the WS event?

Yes. I'm already here. I don't know that I'll be ready for the formation by then, but there is a glimmering hope.
It would be an honor to meet you and share a beer.

Pop four today:o

I'm guessing your not talking about Four virgins but four skydives in one day:o

Mr Spot your a animal:)

Sorry you can't make as many skydives as you really need to right now:(, But I'm sure you will in the future.B|

One Jump Wonder

No pix. Wasn't supposed to be really very public, because I don't consider myself back til I put on the nylon....and I screwed up a little today anyway...
Krip, our buddy Jay was there...and I'm grateful to him for catching that I'd missed my seatbelt.
Was just a hop n' pop. Wanna gradually take it lower to be sure my back can manage terminal deployment.
FWIW, progression has been 30 mins of tunnel time, running, squats, PLF practice, and upsizing to a wingload of .9:1 for a while. Now H n' P's for a while.
http://skyvideo.wordpress.com/2009/10/24/anticipation-spoiled-the-rush/ if you wanna know more. It wasn't a spectacular jump, but I spiked it, which is better than a bounce...

OK well you're definitely a smart mother fucker but I gotta tell you the same shit I tell everyone that I know that was injured. So deal with this, okay.;)

MAKE SURE that you are fully helaed before you try to get in the air. IF you reinjure yourself you will just postpone the jumping longer than necessary.

OKay I'm done. Im sure you know what youre doing so congrats on your return.
My photos

My Videos