CSpenceFLY

Heads up all you RoamingDZ.com kids.

Just wanted you all to know that I have booked 3 Super Otters For the 2010 St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:March 18th-21st in Fitzgerald,Ga. Big thanks to Hans and Greg at Skydive the Farm and Steve Boyd at Skydive Spaceland in Tx.

We will be attempting a new Georgia formation skydiving record of 66 to beat the long standing 64 way that was set in 1997.

I sure the Carbones will be with us again and I have already heard from SkymonkeyOne(Chuck Blue) about bringing wingsuits and organizing.There will be organizers for all levels,entertainment and I'm going to work on getting the bonfire back to it legendary size.We should have Ed back with the balloons and I'm going to work on a chopper for this year.

Many more details to come, but in a nut shell we need alot of people there to bring in 3 Otters and come out ok. Everyone that was there last year please bring 2 people with you.:)
The easy to find info will be on the forums at RoamingDZ.com and a thread will be started in the events section here as soon as allowed.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Almost peed myself laughing at definition 5& 6...

5. "Man, she's got some fine titties!"

"Word."

6. to concur

I'd like to hit Monica from the backside, yo!! Word!!

That's what I'm talking about spence....word!!! LOL

And sardlo it's worth the trip from where ever bud, spence puts on a pretty kick ass shinding...good people, good times, very good vibe, you wil not be disappointed..
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Depends on where you know people. You can more then likely catch a ride out of Atlanta. It's about 2 hours south of Atlanta.

Plenty of room for camping. Showers on site. Hotels close by. All info will be posted in the event forums here and at RoamingDZ.com. All of the info from last year is still at RoamingDZ.com

I am going to plan my vacation for this boogie. This will be the first one i go to. im hoping to have over 100 jumps before i go. ( is there a minimum?)

what are the exact dates?
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

If I can get my licnese and enough jumps in intime i would'nt mind driving up there, well see how things go, sounds like it could be a good time. Its gonna be close though, but at least its a goal to work towards :)
and even if i dont, i might head up there for a bit anyway, just to see what its all about, haha.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.